Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If things were normal, by now the Legacy tour would have finished so it might be that the live album was already planned and just being released when it was supposed to. it might also indicate that the band does not have much faith that things will return to normal anytime soon and the Legacy tour can happen next year. It might also mean that the next big tour will be a new album tour whenever things return to normal. I think that if they release a live album soon, then next year, depending on how things are with the pandemic, we'll have a new album. The when next year, depends on how much faith they have that they can tour to support the album. Just my two cents.

My bet is that the Legacy of the Beast tour is over. Shows next year will likely be cancelled, the band and management expect it so they have decided to release this and start planning the new album release.
I sure hope so.

You could be right, I have a concert ticket for next May and frankly I can't see it happening. Even if an effective vaccine becomes available it's going to take some time to actually distribute it to the general population, end of 2021 is probably an optimistic outcome.

Might be better for them to release the album in the new year, and get back to touring whenever the situation allows.

This must be the definitely the stop of LOTB..there won't be any shows next year and this whole 3rd leg wasn't so essential anyways.

I agree with your point that there won't be gigs next year, but unfortunately those gigs will be postponed and repostpotned until they can be played rather than cancelled and forgotten about. It's too expensive to refund the tickets.

Tell that to the fans of the countries that would have got to see the show this year for the first time and probably never will.

That's too bad as I would like to get all the fans to witness the mighty Maiden LOTB-show, but COVID-19 came around to mess the plans for uncertain time in the future.
I know this is very difficult topic to even talk here, but how long can they keep and postpone the shows..Im really sad at the moment because we don't know for sure when and if we will see Iron Maiden live again, what if they never hit the stage again?.
Im still optimistic that everything will be fine someday, all the concert and festivals can be held and I can see Iron Maiden live again.
Hope to see that day come. New album and new tour to support it.
"The sands of time for me are running low"

The refund thing is the matter that makes them rather postpone..I can understand the agreements and contracts but wouldn't goverments rules open the case to cancel the shows without any harm done to Iron Maiden and their holdings? Is Ticketmaster here only the one that will most likely hurt the most in this situation?

That's too bad as I would like to get all the fans to witness the mighty Maiden LOTB-show, but COVID-19 came around to mess the plans for uncertain time in the future.
I know this is very difficult topic to even talk here, but how long can they keep and postpone the shows..Im really sad at the moment because we don't know for sure when and if we will see Iron Maiden live again, what if they never hit the stage again?.
Im still optimistic that everything will be fine someday, all the concert and festivals can be held and I can see Iron Maiden live again.
Hope to see that day come. New album and new tour to support it.
"The sands of time for me are running low"

I wouldn’t be surprised if those great gigs at the O2 in London back in 2018 are the last Maiden shows I got to see.

A shame if that is the case, because although I’ve had a good run my daughter would love to see them live.

we don't know for sure when and if we will see Iron Maiden live again

I know how you feel, I've been thinking the same thing. And it isn't just Maiden that's cancelled all their shows, so I don't know when I see another gig again. Won't wear a mask and sit at the table, at least not for now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if those great gigs at the O2 in London back in 2018 are the last Maiden shows I got to see.

A shame if that is the case, because although I’ve had a good run my daughter would love to see them live.

Same thing for me, the 2 Helsinki shows in 2018..those were fun times (as always) and I was there with my friend who goes to see Maiden with me.
This years cancelled show in Finland, Tampere would have been my girlfriends first show to see Maiden, I hope that she can see them someday still.

Too much drama, guys.

The world will be back to normal next year and we will see maiden between 2021-2022 again.

Please, realize we are still living in the golden years.

Of course we're living in the golden years, but Im willing to make a bet here nothing happens in 2021..earliest time for Maiden now to do anything is 2022.
You won't see Maiden live next year, I promise you that. The COVID-19 won't go away so fast and look around whats happening at the moment.
I hope to see Maiden as soon as possible, but given the thing it doesn't look really good.

I know how you feel, I've been thinking the same thing. And it isn't just Maiden that's cancelled all their shows, so I don't know when I see another gig again. Won't wear a mask and sit at the table, at least not for now.

Yep, this is very sad and unfortunate event to happen in our lives. I wouldn't have even believed to see this kind of thing during my life.
Just have to keep on living and take care of family and close friends. Hoping for the best but going daily by daily, almost normal life but still keeping strict control on avoiding and not getting affected by COVID-19 (or anything else coming after it).
Taking care and staying in health, avoiding crowds and people who have not respected the rules and regulations..those are the ones that make this thing spread around.
Hope to see the day that everything will be more normal, can go to see live-concerts and such. @Lamia020281 and everyone else here, stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back