Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to have a new live release coming soon...
I'm pretty sure it will turn to be great (I expect an audio/video of superb quality).

My bet on Maiden's future, considering the pandemic situation and the point of career the guys are at:

September/October 2020:
New LOTB Live Album Announcement, probably with a new video extract.

November/December 2020:
New LOTB Live Album Release.

March/April 2021:
The 3rd Leg of LOTB gets officially cancelled.
No more postponed dates.
Every fan gets their refund (including me).

May 2021:
New Studio Album Announcement, probably with a brand new single from the record, also given the long time we have been waiting

August 2021:
New Studio Album gets released.

September/October 2021:
(ONLY IF the pandemic situation will be under control, by then) New Album Tour Announcement.

March-->August 2022:
New Album World Tour.
One long leg only.
Their last tour ever, as a band...
(LOTB has been their last history tour ever...)

I'd be glad if they lasted longer, but I simply can't picture Nicko play a Maiden gig at 71...

Wonder what you think about it all!

Last edited:
Excited to have a new live release coming soon...
I'm pretty sure it will turn to be great (I expect an audio/video of superb quality).

My bet on Maiden's future, considering the pandemic situation and the point of career the guys are at:

September/October 2020:
New LOTB Live Album Announcement, probably with a new video extract.

November/December 2020:
New LOTB Live Album Release.

March/April 2021:
The 3rd Leg of LOTB gets canceled.
No more postponed dates.
Every fan gets their refund (including me).

May 2021:
New Studio Album Announcement, probably with a brand new single from the record, also given the long time we have been waiting

August 2021:
New Studio Album gets released.

September/October 2021:
(ONLY IF the pandemic situation will be under control, by then) New Album Tour Announcement.

March-->August 2022:
New Album World Tour.
One long leg only.
Their last tour ever, as a band...
(LOTB has been their last history tour ever...)

I'd be glad if they lasted longer, but I simply can't picture Nicko play a Maiden gig at 71...

Wonder what you think about it all!

I think when they first announced LOTB, it surely felt like it was the ultimate and last history-tour..legacy just feels like it even in the word as something moving and leaving it for the next. The name suggested that this was the last and ultimate history.
Meaning we won't get too many history/new album/history or hits-tour cycled anymore, really working concept that they run all the way from the 1999 onwards. I really enjoyed that cycle of doing new album tour and then having history/best of and such.
I know I would have liked them to add FOTD and such albums to it's own tour(s) later, but surely as the guys in the band aren't getting younger, Im confident that there won't been many tours anymore left unfornately.
I think your schedule is very possible case to happen, just in case pandemic is running still september/october, I think they can easily just move the tour announcement and start of the tour a bit forwards.

The day when Iron Maiden calls it a day and quits, will be the saddest day of my life.

Maiden are not going to go away like that. There will be a huge world tour and they are going to go out with a bang. Last public show will be a open air one in Lonon and there will probably be something smaller and more intimate for fan club members as well.

One: Why?
Two: A man can dream, right?

One: The last time Maiden did something special for Fan Club members was back in 2007 when Clive was still alive. They have not done anything in that vein since then and I cannot see it happening when they can play to much bigger audiences making much more money at the same time.
Two: Of course.

For the first time, he admitted they were on studio.

Big surprise, right? No.

Anyway, very happy to see some Maiden news.

I told you guys! Stop the drama! We will see Maiden again between 2021-2022. I'm sure of that.

Maybe they make a polished production this time around. I mean they don't have any excuses for evading the studio any more.

So do we think they've actually been doing any writing/studio work during covid or is Bruce twisting the truth a little and really referring to last year's recording? (my money is in the latter)

At least we finally have some kind of confirmation that there's a new album through an official channel. Hopefully this means we won't be waiting too long until they are talking about it out in the open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back