Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce has 4 book tour dates lined up in February and March and Steve would be playing with British Lion in one of those rock cruises in February. Not sure if such a limited burst of activity would have any impact on Iron Maiden's new album release date though.

Add to that the two solo albums from Bruce and Steve that are waiting in the shelf to be finished (plus a live album for Steve)... but Maiden are the most important and I think all these things can not affect a new album from Maiden.

Add to that the two solo albums from Bruce and Steve that are waiting in the shelf to be finished (plus a live album for Steve)... but Maiden are the most important and I think all these things can not affect a new album from Maiden.
True: in 2005, Tyranny of Souls was released in late May while Death On The Road was released in late August. And I don't think Bruce's solo album has exactly put this live release in the shade.

This video is in their Facebook page since the start of the tour last year (a little after the start, if I recall right). But I think they record every concert (for themselves), so a DVD/video release is up to that if they want to release it.... and with the current stage design is mandatory. Otherwise it will be a big wasted opportunity.

A beer called day of the dead but the cover is more like Halloween.A surpricing thing knowing that bruce is an expert on history

LOTB tour will hit Asia next year, and the new album will come out late next year, we can expect the new single in the summer. You heard it here first folks. :bigsmile:

Bruce stated tonight that while there are no new songs in the set list that there will be a tour with new songs very soon. He also said Legacy of The Beast would make a good song title. For reference this was all in his speech prior to The Clansman in Vancouver.

Bruce stated tonight that while there are no new songs in the set list that there will be a tour with new songs very soon. He also said Legacy of The Beast would make a good song title. For reference this was all in his speech prior to The Clansman in Vancouver.
Did you know he's been saying that for the entire tour (apart from the song title bit) before 'The Clansman'?

2020: Legacy of the Beast tour third leg, this time with new song Legacy of the Beast included, from the upcoming album Legacy of the Beast.

I actually agree with that based on nothing other than baseless speculation. Maiden albums have gotten longer, not shorter, I don’t see any reason for that to change. Steve’s epics have also gotten longer and not shorter so there’s a chance he does his own side long epic this time.

The one caveat to all that is that without Empire of the Clouds, Book of Souls is shorter than Final Frontier. Empire is a bit of an odd one out considering the circumstances of its writing, but then again Steve was also slightly less prolific than usual on TBOS so it all kinda evens out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back