Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Shirley ultimate statement in instagram:
kevthecave
Had to cancel a long reservation, paid in full in advance, at a London hotel, because of a broken ankle etc. (not mine!). The hotel won’t offer any refund. Isn’t that nice? #daylightrobbery Should we name and shame?
What a hotel…

Kevin Shirley ultimate statement in instagram:
kevthecave
Had to cancel a long reservation, paid in full in advance, at a London hotel, because of a broken ankle etc. (not mine!). The hotel won’t offer any refund. Isn’t that nice? #daylightrobbery Should we name and shame?
View attachment 9761
What a hotel…
Unrelated to album #17.
I've worked in a hotel. Kevin has booked through a third party, the hotel is not responsible for this booking as it is purely a contract between the hotel and the third party. Kevin should contact the third party he booked through, though I wouldn't expect much from the call center in India he will be transferred to. This is all speaking from experience.

Last edited:
My understanding is that hotels really aren’t fond of the booking agencies and the customer service from the hotel isn’t going to be as great if you book with one.

My understanding is that hotels really aren’t fond of the booking agencies and the customer service from the hotel isn’t going to be as great if you book with one.
Was never really true in my experience. The people at the front desk won't really care as it doesn't effect them. Our hotel used to contract with these companies but we didn't renew our contract because we were tired of the out of country call centers.

Was never really true in my experience. The people at the front desk won't really care as it doesn't effect them. Our hotel used to contract with these companies but we didn't renew our contract because we were tired of the out of country call centers.
I always try to deal directly with a hotel these days, and airline, for just this reason.

You can check it here:

Damn…what prices!!!
I think he deserves it, You're going to spend a week or several days in London in that hotel and you reserved online trough expedia? Call the damn hotel next time man… :facepalm:
…and you're THE BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back