Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin is still in Paris. How long does it take to mix the album... :rolleyes:
Totally depends on how long they want to spend really. A few weeks to a month is certainly feasible for something like Maiden. Frankly I'm hoping this will translate to a more polished sound along the lines of BNW rather than the rough mix approach we had for TFF and TBOS.

20 Avenue de la Belle Gabrielle
(A. Smith/R. Smalwood)

You're giving away away, don't you know
what you're doing.
Can't you see it'll lead you to ruin.
Kevin, you've taken the secrecy
and you've thrown it away.
You believe that because what you're earning,
Your life's good, don't you know that you're hurting,
All the people you work for, don't cast them aside.
All the fans that are constantly drooling,
That we're recording, you are non stop proving.
You're packing the tapes and you're
going away.

I am certain they will release the Album this year. But the timetable is kinda Steep with the Tour going on until October. Hast Maiden ever announced an Album while on Tour? Except playing Wildest Dreams on GmE

I am certain they will release the Album this year. But the timetable is kinda Steep with the Tour going on until October. Hast Maiden ever announced an Album while on Tour? Except playing Wildest Dreams on GmE
The way I'd like to see it happening is that we get a new song on LOTB tour, with an announcement as the new song is played live on the first date (similar to the social media posts revealing the setlist as they played it during the first leg)
It would certainly create alot of buzz, and give them time to do interviews while they're touring round the US, with the album released shortly after the tour is done.

I could be completely wrong. But Maiden don't tend to sit on albums for long once they're finished. Typically they're recorded early in the year then released around Aug/Sep, releasing end Oct/early Nov is just moving things back a couple of months from whats typical for them.

Somebody corrected me on this before; TFF was recorded 11 or 12 months before release, if I recall correctly. They also aired a new song on the road inbetween times. So Maiden do break their own rules so expect both the expected and the unexpected.
Maybe Burces book shows at the end of the year will be used to announce a new album. Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back