Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, that. I remember when that award was announced. Didn't realize there'd be a ceremony too but this is more interesting than his book tour. This shouldn't impact recording as there are plenty of things to be done without a singer.
It's weekend so he is free. He should have recieved award back in october but it was postponed due to his book promotion. It's day of the city on saturday so it's legit.

If he ever does another solo tour there will be a lot of hype and I think he should be able to play at a bit bigger venues than just clubs.

His book tour date alone in London was in a 3000 capacity theatre style venue. I don't know if it sold out but it was pretty full. If he toured solo (unlikely imo even after Maiden call it a day) he could easily fill larger venues.

I don't know. I just don't want to be disappointed but I remember an interview with Steve from last year when he said that they have some ideas ready.

I don't know. I just don't want to be disappointed but I remember an interview with Steve from last year when he said that they have some ideas ready.
TBOS, the song, was written before TFF album. Coming Home was written during 2008 tour.

I seriously doubt there is nothing in the pan from pre-2019.

Yeah it's beyond confirmed at this point. It's just waiting for word from the Maiden camp so that we know when we'll eventually get to hear something new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back