Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Album recording delayed: Nicko and Bruce stranded in the UK due to French customs industrial action.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47602573

Roll out the Plan B...
dsc_0803-e1433159923307.jpg

Some comments are wanting to hear Nicko play guitar. Rebecca said that she'll try to get a video of him playing (which sounds like it's indeed a screenshot, since Nicko was never really camera shy).

Rod:
"Now, H, get to bloody Nicko's apartment and take a bloody video of him playing guitar. Make it look like his bloody wife bloody took it. We'll bloody send it to her. It's your bloody wives' Instagrams that are bloody ruining this bloody thing. Bloody fix it."

Don't you have good quality tap water over the pond that you have to buy San Pellegrino?
Definitely not in Flint, MI...

The tap water where I live is okay. It has a strong metallic taste to it so it needs to be purified. I like the San Pellegrino's with a bit of lemon. It's like soda but no sugar.

3 days have passed and we still don't know the mystery behind the San Pelegrino bottle... Scooby Doo, where are you?
And get that piano out of the studio! RIGHT NOW!

Their PR machine is impressive. They don't actually need to lift a finger to get fan rumours going, just get some bloke they know to make a cryptic post on social media from time to time.

Actually, their PR machine is impressive, but for the opposite reason. I too remember "the Wilson fiasco" and how they handled net and social media last decade. It was cute mess at first, but than it became annoying.

And for all those who said they won't change the set because it'll ruin "the flow". I also believe they won't change the set, but if they did, they would give a damn about how it would fit into the worlds. They would just stick it there, tell some reason and we would buy it. FFS, there's a shower curtain on Rod!

A hint that the new album contains Prowler part 2?
Obligatory:

What I’ve felt, what I’ve shown
Legs and lashes make me moan
Behind the bush
with an open fly for you
Yeah, what you’ve seen is the real thing
Find my way while I’m walking
Can’t you believe
what your pretty eyes have viewed?
Or are you a prowler too...?

Just imagine the opportunities with the inflatables when it comes to playing that one (and the first part) live...

Reactions: Jer
Regarding the picture Kevin Shirley posted it's the same equipment he was testing the other day at the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back