Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
_40899335_drwho_203300.jpg

Congratulations for your recent diploma :cheers:. I guess most of us will one day and to a certain extent benefit from your speciality.

If anyone is interested in additional PhDs I can get you one in Bosnia for 500e. The Cajnici Faculty of Electronics and Comparative Literature is 600e.

There's five of us then.

I had a post-degree ambition. It wasn't there when I enrolled college, I just wanted that piece of paper so I can be on par with norm when I seek work. It developed in the last year or so cause I figured I'm gonna miss it and it persisted throughout my first job. Broken down tuition fee would be about 200e per month over a 3 year period, cheap, but the mandatory laboratory stuff was in morning hours, meaning there's really slim chances you could actually work and study. It was obviously designed for people who never left college at the first place and from their perspective they just extend their studies with a 100% increase in tuition fees. For someone who freelanced a lot during the college and couldn't wait to get a proper fucking job that pays at the beginning of the month and not when you manage to find and corner down people who owe you money for work, going back wasn't so attractive.

But yeah, I still want it and I hope I'll have the free time and the brain cells to do it sometime in the far future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back