Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian is realistic and Dave lies.

Considering that Dave has not written a song that is not just a combination of different bits assembled by Steve for quite some time (since Rainmaker perhaps), I bet it would take him ages to come up with even one short song! :lol:

DAVE
Hey guys, I've got this idea for a song. It starts out with a slow little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

BRUCE
Sounds like Man of Sorrows.

DAVE
Okay, how about this. This one starts out with a melodic little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

ADRIAN
Isn't that Benjamin Breeg?

DAVE
Yeah, alright, try this one. It starts out with this kinda bluesy little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

NICKO
Ah right! Sorta like Age of Innocence, right ya?

DAVE
No it's different...here, listen to this next idea. It starts out with a slow, melodic, maybe even bluesy little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

BRUCE
That's Deja-Vu, mate.

DAVE
FINE! How about this: it's melodic and bluesy and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

JANICK
I'm just saying that might be The Man Who Would Be King...

BRUCE
Or something older. Prophecy, maybe?

DAVE
You guys just aren't giving me a chance here. Here's another. It begins with some arpeggio chords...

ADRIAN
Alright, I'm listening.

DAVE
...and then there's a little slow lead bit that I play that then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

NICKO
Ah! That's Lightning Strikes Twice! I know that one cause I definitely played drums on it yes I did, boyos!

DAVE
Ok, one more try...this one's kinda dark and moody and ends on a big dramatic ending type thing...

ADRIAN
Now I'm definitely listening.

BRUCE
Me too.

DAVE
...but it starts with a slow, melodic, maybe even bluesy little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

BRUCE
That's fucking Fates Warning, mate.

DAVE
Fine. I know when I'm not wanted! What do you think, 'Arry?

STEVE
All sounds pretty fresh and exciting to me.

DAVE
Hey guys, I've got this idea for a song. It starts out with a slow little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

BRUCE
Sounds like Man of Sorrows.

DAVE
Okay, how about this. This one starts out with a melodic little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

ADRIAN
Isn't that Benjamin Breeg?

DAVE
Yeah, alright, try this one. It starts out with this kinda bluesy little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

NICKO
Ah right! Sorta like Age of Innocence, right ya?

DAVE
No it's different...here, listen to this next idea. It starts out with a slow, melodic, maybe even bluesy little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

BRUCE
That's Deja-Vu, mate.

DAVE
FINE! How about this: it's melodic and bluesy and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

JANICK
I'm just saying that might be The Man Who Would Be King...

BRUCE
Or something older. Prophecy, maybe?

DAVE
You guys just aren't giving me a chance here. Here's another. It begins with some arpeggio chords...

ADRIAN
Alright, I'm listening.

DAVE
...and then there's a little slow lead bit that I play that then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

NICKO
Ah! That's Lightning Strikes Twice! I know that one cause I definitely played drums on it yes I did, boyos!

DAVE
Ok, one more try...this one's kinda dark and moody and ends on a big dramatic ending type thing...

ADRIAN
Now I'm definitely listening.

BRUCE
Me too.

DAVE
...but it starts with a slow, melodic, maybe even bluesy little lead bit that I play, and then goes into a fast, 3-minute thing possibly in a different key.

BRUCE
That's fucking Fates Warning, mate.

DAVE
Fine. I know when I'm not wanted! What do you think, 'Arry?

STEVE
All sounds pretty fresh and exciting to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

songs on the new album titles

The Last Goodbye
Evermore
Fire Dragon
The Rune Lords
Time of Vengeance
Night Falls
The Huguenot
Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
Pearls of Heaven
Dark Light

I'm scared shitless that we don't see new album ever or until 202X. I hope that they find time to record soon when they're still on fire after this tour.

New album tracklist with desired by me writing credits.

The Citadel - Gers
Loki - Smith & Dickinson
Thief of time - Harris
Wind and fury - Dickinson
Light after dark - Murray
The last road- Murray & Smith
Faces of tomorrow - Smith
After great lie ends (Ballad) - Dickinson & Harris

No, but there is a Murray/Gers (with Blaze and Steve) - Virus.

Apparently the Amigos "would just end up jamming" if they tried to write anything together.

I just hope Maiden makes another album soon, I hate these long waits for an album. Sometimes I wish Maiden never did summer tours/History tours.

Burn it Down (5:34)
The Sinister Solution (6:08)
Fight The Fight (4:41)
Induction (5:43)
Save the Saints (7:17)
The Winds of Winter (9:33)
Midway (6:55)
Falling Again (5:19)
Camisard (10:36)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back