Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think H did his best on the last album to provide some shorter songs. SOL, TOAC, DOG, even WTRRD is a short song for Maiden standards. However the first three of the songs above needed more work before they record them and they feel kind of lacking! Having mentioned that TWOTW seems much more rehearsed and thought out.
PS: 6 hours to go!

Kevin Shirley on instagram:
[...] "And I have a couple of amazing productions coming up before the end of the year - so stay tuned!"
Perhaps the one we are waiting for?

Kevin Shirley on instagram:
[...] "And I have a couple of amazing productions coming up before the end of the year - so stay tuned!"
Perhaps the one we are waiting for?

I think he’s referring to the lockdown mixes he did for unsigned bands.

This might be the last time we get a studio album announcement from Maiden. Enjoy today everyone, if they indeed announce it.
Heard that since AMOLAD, it could be their final album, but 15 later - still we get a new iron maiden music, if Rolling Stones are gonna release new material why maiden should stop?

I've been out of the loop since the single release. What's the deal with today - everyone appears to be expecting an album announcement - where's that come from, as the usual channels appear to have nothing suggesting that?

I have to admit though, all the hype surrounding the single just to potentially paste a new cover with the text "lol, in stores soon" seems a bit anti-climatic.

I think it was quite some time ago that Bruce stated he is ok for them to just create music and not tour.
At this point i see Maiden as a live band who sometimes release new songs, however it'd be interesting to hear what they'd come up with without having to worry about whether it would work live or whether they could even play it live, would love an album full of complex Alexander the Great type songs

I've been out of the loop since the single release. What's the deal with today - everyone appears to be expecting an album announcement - where's that come from, as the usual channels appear to have nothing suggesting that?
Each day Maiden camp is posting old album cover in order of release with changes connected to number 17 etc. Yesterday they've published BOS cover so it seems that today should be new album news.

Each day Maiden camp is posting old album cover in order of release with changes connected to number 17 etc. Yesterday they've published BOS cover so it seems that today should be new album news.
I did wonder whether it was literally that....let's hope it's true...

Hope to hear news of a proper double album (eg 2 hours long, and not the last one!) + extensive 2022 UK tour would do just nicely.

On how many tracks wanted on the new album: just give me as many good ones as possible, to be honest. I don't think that necessarily means a shorter album, because most of the classic albums still have their fair share of filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back