Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOD actually sounds pretty vibrant to my ears, the first two songs leap out of the speakers for example.

yeah DOD is overall pretty good but that is where the laziness by someone (Steve? Kevin? Both??) starts sneaking in. My fave track, Rainmaker, you guessed it lol, is a little compressed mix-wise and there's some strain/distortion with guitars in a spot. Just kinda lazy. Re-record after adjusting levels on amps, you know? But Paschendale sounds fantastic...very organic. That's the last truly good sounding album to my ears. TFF lacks dynamic and close-miking (I guess?) It just sounds like they played it live in the same room with a coupla mikes. Not a fan of that at all. We all know the story with AMOLAD. No, the lack of mastering doesn't kill it since the whole mood of the album fits the mechanical no-fills sound. Don't like mix/production of TBOS but I have a digital download copy at mediocre bit rate so maybe I just need to buy the CD finally.

So with similar pattern we can expect a new 17 album IM 10-11 weeks after it's announcement - 24 September or 1 october release date. Question is how many songs are we gonna hear until album release, one song is not that much during these days, that band gives us 2-3 songs from forthcoming album. And I really doubt that we'll hear a new song on 15 july.
My guess is only one single (given the amount of singles for the last two albums).

About the release of the album:

15/07 - album title, artwork, track list, release date (+ the new single).
...or the new single can be released in August/September.
The new album in September/October.

One album cover clue every day until the 15th is the perfect amount of time to do every album except X Factor and Virtual XI. Checks out.

Edit: Nevermind was counting my days wrong.

Im afraid now that they will overdo it and will promote and hype the living hell out of something that may be boring. They were quiet during pandemic and now that, I hope that they deliver.

Or this was designed as a hype machine for now cancelled LotB tour. Im curious how current puzzles would fit without Covid-19 pandemic.

This kind of buildup for just the announcement would be a bit boring. This kind of peripeteia demands a knockout climax like a single release. Of course, they could just be announcing it, but it would be a bit of a missed opportunity.
Precisely. I doubt the whole album will be released on 15/07, but at least the new single is very possible (TROBB vibes).
Or this was designed as a hype machine for now cancelled LotB tour.
Cancelled? Some dates were cancelled (from the 2021 leg) but some were rescheduled for next year.

I must admit I'm slightly worried that the album doesn't live up to the hype of the marketing. They really need to knock this out the park imo, especially as its practically guaranteed to be the last one.

This kind of buildup for just the announcement would be a bit boring. This kind of peripeteia demands a knockout climax like a single release. Of course, they could just be announcing it, but it would be a bit of a missed opportunity.
Maybe I'm just getting carried away by the hype, but I'd like to think there is more to it.

It’s a lot to maintain over the course of two weeks. All the major rock blogs have reported on it already. At a certain point, people (not on this forum) will stop paying attention until there’s something more, like an album cover or a single or something. Will Maiden continue the slow drip of the same clues until a big reveal on the 15th, or will we start seeing some actual substance ahead of the supposed date?

It’s a lot to maintain over the course of two weeks. All the major rock blogs have reported on it already. At a certain point, people (not on this forum) will stop paying attention until there’s something more, like an album cover or a single or something. Will Maiden continue the slow drip of the same clues until a big reveal on the 15th, or will we start seeing some actual substance ahead of the supposed date?
I agree. What's left now in the current narrative is perhaps more clues on the album topics and hopefully tying things together with the Twitter account and email responses (hostile takeover? Maybe something happens and there will be some sort of transformation.. Eddie pulling the strings?). The riddle has been solved however and they can't keep the interest going just by dropping the poster in random Maiden related locations until the 15:th. Hopefully there's something more to it I don't necessarily think there's more than an album but maybe it's actually the last.

^ Tentei resolver esta mensagem ( * cada número representa uma frase verticalmente em ordem ):

1- os fãs seguem a banda e a banda segue os fãs.
2- segredo ou não?
3- os fãs são necessários para o hype.
4- compartilhe e continue a adivinhar as pistas.

5- não se pergunte.
6- é claro / é tão fácil.

7- para nossos grandes fãs.
8- está bem na sua frente!
9- a chave está na capital -> Willem Tell (da conta do Twitter) / WOTW no primeiro e-mail de resposta.
10- tudo que você vê é planejado.

11- adivinhar as pistas dos fãs.
12- não sei ... talvez não seja um álbum conceitual.
13- Logotipo do Guillaume Tell Studio / se for um álbum conceitual -> a maçã e o rio na capa do álbum SSOASS.
14- Céu ou Inferno (do pôster da festa de Belsazar).

Eu também tentei resolver a mensagem no primeiro e-mail de resposta:

Você bateu e nós fomos convocados - você quer informações.
Você tem fome e logo vai festejar - novidades em breve.
Ascensão assegurada ao paciente - seja paciente.
Seja você um homem ou uma besta - referência a Homem ou Besta (do pôster da festa de Belsazar).

Nós da irmandade estamos assistindo - Maiden Towers está assistindo os fãs.
Em nossas marcas, você precisará se preparar - siga-nos.
The Fire of Belshazzar está chegando - o álbum está chegando.
Que três palavras, sinalizaremos, mas ainda não - o título do álbum será revelado, mas ainda não. [/ Spoiler]

: D
makes sense

[MEDIA = twitter] 1410313858158366728 [/ MEDIA]
"

GAV MURPHY​

Apresentador e produtor de vídeos e podcasts, os anos de trabalho de Gav podem ser encontrados na IGN, Mashable, MTV, AskMen, CityAM, Vice, Sky News, BBC (País de Gales) e muito mais. "
Não consigo encontrar aquele livro em lugar nenhum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back