Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
New clue at Daniel ( @bels_feast ) twitter account
View attachment 15329
^ I've tried to solve this message (*every number represents one sentence vertically in order):

1- the fans follow the band and the band follows the fans.
2- secret or not?
3- the fans are needed for the hype.
4- share and continue to guess the clues.

5- do not wonder.
6- it's clear/it's so easy.

7- to our great fans.
8- it's right in front of you!
9- the key is in the capital -> Willem Tell (from the Twitter account)/WOTW in the first e-mail response.
10- all you see is planned.

11- the guessing the clues from the fans.
12- dunno..., maybe not a concept album.
13- Guillaume Tell Studio logo/if it is a concept album -> the apple & the river in SSOASS album cover.
14- Heaven Or Hell (from Belshazzar's feast poster).

I've also tried to solve the message in the first e-mail response:

You have knocked and we have been summoned - you want information.
You hunger and soon you will feast - news soon.
Ascension assured to the patient - be patient.
Be you a man or be you a beast - reference to Man Or Beast (from Belshazzar's feast poster).

We of the brotherhood are watching - Maiden Towers are watching the fans.
On our marks you'll need to get set - follow us.
The Fire of Belshazzar is coming - the album is coming.
What three words, we'll signal but not yet - the title of the album will be revealed, but not yet.

:D

Did you see that Daniel on twitter? (@bels_feast).
Check out the church in the cover photo. It's the St. Mary Magalene of Leicester. It is administered by the parish council of Waltham and Thorpe Arnold. They have a website. The page is named after the town where that church is: Waltham On The Wolds.

More details...

Did you see that Daniel on twitter? (@bels_feast).
Check out the church in the cover photo. It's the St. Mary Magalene of Leicester. It is administered by the parish council of Waltham and Thorpe Arnold. They have a website. The page is named after the town where that church is: Waltham On The Wolds.

More details...
Yes, i've posted this two days ago but i dont see connection to IM. Maybe key is in the WotW and not sentence 'writing on the wall'

I think it Will be renamed
I guarantee you the tour will not be renamed and they will finish off the legacy shows they are contractly obliged to do. They will most likely add in a new song or 2 tho.

Best bet is the album drops this year. They announce tour dates for North and South America in the fall as the start of the new album tour.

I don't think it's weird at all Burgess is a Maiden fan. Everyone is! I still remember the beginning of Maiden's eternal cool factor really kicking in...Evan Dando (Lemonheads - uber cool alt-rock wuss - fame lasted about 15 mins lol) was seen wearing a TNOTB t-shirt back in like '96. You suddenly starting seeing all sorts of music celebs wearing them. And, now....well, everyone knows Maiden is an institution and above fashion trend/hype/whatev. Rarified air indeed.
American alternative rock/the grunge scene, and hippie Madchester with its ties to the dance scene had very little in common. NWOBHM was verging on being considered the most embarrassingly poseur thing ever during that spell over here, surpassed only by glossy 80s pop and glam metal. FOTD weathered it better than a lot of old school metal, and maybe because of that sound that Steve went for.

The Charlatans were a little bit different as one of the bands of that movement that tried to 'go serious' and wanted in on the American rock scene, but still, the images of their original music scene Iron Maiden seem a real mismatch.

^ I've tried to solve this message (*every number represents one sentence vertically in order):

1- the fans follow the band and the band follows the fans.
2- secret or not?
3- the fans are needed for the hype.
4- share and continue to guess the clues.

5- do not wonder.
6- it's clear/it's so easy.

7- to our great fans.
8- it's right in front of you!
9- the key is in the capital -> Willem Tell (from the Twitter account)/WOTW in the first e-mail response.
10- all you see is planned.

11- the guessing the clues from the fans.
12- dunno..., maybe not a concept album.
13- Guillaume Tell Studio logo/if it is a concept album -> the apple & the river in SSOASS album cover.
14- Heaven Or Hell (from Belshazzar's feast poster).

I've also tried to solve the message in the first e-mail response:

You have knocked and we have been summoned - you want information.
You hunger and soon you will feast - news soon.
Ascension assured to the patient - be patient.
Be you a man or be you a beast - reference to Man Or Beast (from Belshazzar's feast poster).

We of the brotherhood are watching - Maiden Towers are watching the fans.
On our marks you'll need to get set - follow us.
The Fire of Belshazzar is coming - the album is coming.
What three words, we'll signal but not yet - the title of the album will be revealed, but not yet.

:D
THAT IS CRAZY! GOOD JOB!
I've never noticed that the apple will be related to all of this but it makes sense!

So i suppose legacy of the beast tour is over
If the album is released this year, the most plausible scenario is: they still will play the LOTB dates next year (probably they will add the new single - which should be released on 15/07) and then the new album tour starts in the fall with 2nd leg in 2023.

Why? Because they already have done this with Give Me Ed.../TFF 2010 leg tours (the new songs were - ''Wildest Dreams''/''El Dorado'').
Do you remember the Powerslave promo ad before it was released?
Powerslave is coming.
Powerslave was the title of that album.
I think The Fire of Belshazzar could be the title name of the new album.

View attachment 15389
Good find, but The Fire of Belshazzar doesn't sound Maidenish at all.

Legacy of the Beast tour predictions: they’ll finish the last leg of the tour while swapping in one or two songs from the new album. Then do a full album tour afterward. Just like the did El Dorado only on the first leg of the US 2010 tour, and Wildest Dreams on the Give Me Head tour.

daniel: "theres got to be something more to it than this i need some help send me what you are finding"
Infinite Dreams: "There's got to be just more to it than this Or tell me why do we exist"

Infinite Dreams too: "
Wouldn't you like to know the truth
Of what's out there to have the proof?
And find out just which side you're on
Where would you end?
In Heaven or in Hell?"

daniel: "theres got to be something more to it than this i need some help send me what you are finding"
Infinite Dreams: "There's got to be just more to it than this Or tell me why do we exist"

Infinite Dreams too: "
Wouldn't you like to know the truth
Of what's out there to have the proof?
And find out just which side you're on
Where would you end?
In Heaven or in Hell?"
Heaven or Hell. Isn’t that written on the flyer?

I am confused about one of the clues on the blog. What is the significance of the apple in the Guillaume Tell logo? What has a river got to do with anything’s? Am I just being thick?

I want new album to be concept and focused. Even if 7Son semiconcept level, or thematically tied, The Chemical Wedding level. Such album examples by other bands:
Nightwish Endless Forms Most Beautiful
Therion Secret of the Runes, Gothic Kabbalah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back