Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it's not related to IM17, I ask this here.

Can anyone send (me) here the pdf versions of Maiden studio albums booklets, if you have them?
I don't know if they're available for all the 16 albums. But I know for sure TBOS and other albums are supposed to have them...

I ask for when I'm not using the physical CDs, in order to have them on my laptop/smartphone.

Thank you, in advance, if anyone can help! :)

Even if it's not related to IM17, I ask this here.

Can anyone send (me) here the pdf versions of Maiden studio albums booklets, if you have them?
I don't know if they're available for all the 16 albums. But I know for sure TBOS and other albums are supposed to have them...

I ask for when I'm not using the physical CDs, in order to have them on my laptop/smartphone.

Thank you, in advance, if anyone can help! :)
While I don't have them myself, I have seen all the covers/inlay/booklets on the Iron Maiden Bulgaria site. You can probably grab them from there.

Hello can someone get me a poster of Bellshazzars Feast? Please

I want to make a tshirt of it
Thanks

Someone made a high quality rendition of the poster, here! For everyone to have it printed on t-shirts. It's somewhere, on this thread, back to 20/25 pages ago, or so!

Wouldn’t it be great if on 15/07 Maiden announced a new beer, or Bruce book tour, or a second new chapter of H’s book, or a new LOTB character, or a new line of Eddie Popsicles, or something like that, and then on 15/08 dropped the whole fucking album? Would be lit lol.

Or maybe 15/07 is 15/07/22. :|

Reactions: jcv
You're entitled to say what you want.
To be unbelievers or to believe deeply in this theory.

One thing is certain: if the scoop turned out to be right, many people here would have to admit they were too sure of themselves (not to apologize, I wouldn't go that far... Cause I may be the one who's wrong!)

Let's just wait and see.
I don't think it will take so long, at this point.

Also, I noticed how it's been 12 days now without any single social/media content about the LOTB videogame.
Could it mean they're preparing the field for something WAY BIGGER to promote on their channels?

I think you're underestimating their ability to play with clues, hints, and stuff, when it comes to big announcements.

And YES: I was among those who talked shit about their social silence over the last year.
A band like them can't be THAT silent with fans for a year and half. That's my take. But I wrote shitloads of posts about it, you already know.
But NO: I never (you can search back) talked shit about their ability to make a "new album hype train" start.

I'll tell you more: some weeks ago, in this thread, I wrote that I feel a BIG promotional campaign for this album coming.
Mainly because I think this will turn to be their last one. Well, Bruce with the new single / new album title written on his t-shirt LIVE on TV, could be a great way to start this campaign. (I repeat: the two expressions are synonyms)

It's not like the mosquito thing, back in 2017.
It's not like "You are going crazy for some letters on Bruce's t-shirt, chill out".

There's something more. I'm sure about it.

5 days have passed, and the crazy guy speaking about an imminent Maiden new album announcement seems way less crazy, now... Right? :p:bigsmile:

Acho que vão lançar um single em 15/07
E acho que vão tocar Alexader o Grande na LOTB (Belshazzar - Babilônia - Alexandre)

“Nenhuma oração na estrada” -Cascais 1990
“Virtual XXI World Tour" - Cascais 1998
"The Final Frontier World Tour" - Faro 2011
"Maiden England Tour" - Lisboa 2013
"Book Of Souls Tour" - Lisboa 2016
“Legacy of the Beast Tour” - Lisboa 2018
“Legacy of the Beast Tour - Parte II” - Lisboa 2022 ????

And my bet is that writtings on the wall is the álbum title, bel...fest is the name of the single,and the cover of the álbum Will be Back to east end ,back to the wall like the first álbum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back