Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe and most likely, new album will not be concept per se, but heavily themed, like TCW.

From Reddit. Has anyone else gotten responses from the email? Surprised it isn’t a generic auto response.

So I received this response from the hotmail account in response to an email that basically thanks for the fun distraction after a tough year and a half:

why all the talk of this 'maiden'

we did not ask for this

we look forward to your attendance 1507

In all seriuosness, there's no other News worth hype of this calibre. Also, remember Benjamin Breeg promo.
I'm old and this was a while ago, can you refresh me on how they introduce Breeg? I remember some weird website shenanigans and that's about it.

Edit: Also.. the idea of Maiden writing an album regarding some biblical stuff is just absolutely so perfect and on brand for them, I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. It just fits in a way that suggests we're actually onto something.

Maybe and most likely, new album will not be concept per se, but heavily themed, like TCW.
Or like the last three albums - while not a concept albums, reference to the soul and mortality (TBOS), themes of exploration, expectation and discovery (TFF), war and religion (AMOLAD) are prominent/frequent throughout/recurring themes throughout.

Just been pondering the possible subjects of new material if these are indeed hints about a new album, and it struck me that this could be their third end of the road-teasing album. (Final Frontier being one and TBOS playing around a lot with ideas of extinction and oblivion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back