Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since it take so long to record them now I'm pretty sure this will be probably the last one.

It would seem that way with them taking their time releasing it.

I'd rather no more tours and an album every year, but obviously the economics of the music business these days prevents that.

The thing is with the way Maiden write/record/mix they could easily put out an album every year or two if they wanted. Typically from entering the studio to finishing mixes takes them about 3 months or so. They could easily record and tour in the same year as they've done with the new album and LOTB. Hell move the dates around a bit and you could record in winter, have spring to do promo and release, then go out on tour over the summer.

Obviously there's the question of having enough good material to do so, but I'd expect with 6 guys in the band there are plenty of ideas flying around.

I think there will be both next year a 3rd legacy leg probably means a brief European festival run nz, aus , Japan probably surly be the places they go not seeing the tour a real brief us run I'm thinking a few shows only to wrap it up one being LA to go with bruces see you all much sooner than you think then a new album released the end of next year . World tour 2021/ 2022 still makes sense

Maybe they were so inspired by LOTB tour, they actually wrote an album inspired by the show...

Iron Maiden 2k19, not inspired by book and movies but by themselves.

Maybe they were so inspired by LOTB tour, they actually wrote an album inspired by the show...

Iron Maiden 2k19, not inspired by book and movies but by themselves.
Legacy of the Beast: The Album Inspired by the Tour

1. We’re Doing A Rammstein!
2. Coming Onstage Late
3. Like A Cement Mixer On Acid
4. The Mysterious Case Of The Vanishing For The Greater Good Of God Intro
5. Spitfire
6. Sign Of The Cross (Stockholm remix)
7. A Shitload Of New Songs
8. Swordfight
9. T.N.T.
10. From War To The Church
11. No More SiT

He will be spot on if there is an LA show next year or in the greater Cali area it was almost like he wanted to say it but went with "cant say any more" maybe something along the lines of the Battle Of San Bernadino in 2013 after they had a huge US run in 2012
That would be cool but now it will probably be a new album late next year/early 2021.

That would be cool but now it will probably be a new album late next year/early 2021.

At this stage I hope it is just a short European run like 2014 so we still get the album next year as opposed to a few more US dates seems pointless but you never know how the Maiden money machine works they dragged Maiden England on for 3 years and had 2 US legs back to back

So the trend of n+1 year gap between albums since DOD is continuing, despite them having the new one recorded.

Also, I don't wanna hear Janick speaking about how the new albums are the most important thing for a band or Bruce how they don't have time for history tours anymore, while they do 2014 Maiden England all over again (at least that one had purpose, since they were entering studio at that time).

In best case this is TFF 2010 tour-esque, with less dates, the first single being released in spring, with full album in August-September.

Last edited:
In best case this is TFF 2010 tour-esque, with less dates, the first single being released in spring, with full album in August-September.

I actually think that is what will happen, 2021 for the ed force one thing to do the rounds again into 2022.

Legacy of the Beast: The Album Inspired by the Tour

1. We’re Doing A Rammstein!
2. Coming Onstage Late
3. Like A Cement Mixer On Acid
4. The Mysterious Case Of The Vanishing For The Greater Good Of God Intro
5. Spitfire
6. Sign Of The Cross (Stockholm remix)
7. A Shitload Of New Songs
8. Swordfight
9. T.N.T.
10. From War To The Church
11. No More SiT
... with bonus tracks such as:
  1. I know it's hot as hell but I really dig this white jacket and snow beret.
  2. Killers? I think we never did anything named like that...
  3. Fear Of The Nosy Mask (part 40000 to 40100)
  4. Steve! Your damned dog ripped my black robe to shreds!

Discussion of the 2020 tour announcement in the tour thread please. I will delete any further ones in here without prejudice.

Where's this rumor/talk coming from that the album's already in the can? I've seen a couple posts about in several threads.
Only from all the rumors, clues and spottings in Paris earlier in the year that indicated a new album was possibly being recorded at the beginning of this year. Not a word from the band or management on it as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back