Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

TAC

Nomad
There are rumors about not-so-great sales of US leg. Bruce had vocal problems since the beginning of the tour, he's not as mobile as always thanks to leg problems and (my opinion) Dave and Janick are not as good as they were on the first leg. I would say, if I would like to be THIS GUY that mentioning new songs is just to create some buzz that will drive the attention away from this issues.

And, of course, new song doesn't have to mean NEW song. It may be song new to this setlist like, let say, can I play with madness.

Either way - I try to be optimistic but I like to be prepared for disappointing end of these rumours.

Where are they having trouble selling tickets?? I saw them outside of Boston last Thursday and the place was fucking packed. 17,000 people!

Bruce talked about coming back with a new album next time around.

Honestly, I have never thought Janick has been better. He was on point the whole night. Also, Bruce did strain a couple of times, but I have never heard him "sing" better. Ever.

RLonger

Nomad
Sales for Nashville show have been embarrassing though...
I'm not sure about Hartford. 15 - 17k I suppose. Nashville, Phoenix is tragic (5k or so), Buffalo, Sacramento, San Antonio, Oakland aren't so good - rather average (7 - 10k) all the other dates are nearby sold out or just sold, eventually over 75% tickets were sold. If you think about the whole NA leg including 35 shows, you can understand that few of them might be not a big success in terms of sales. I think the whole NA leg's going to do better than two years ago (335.000 according to Pollstar). I hope for 370 - 400k as a final result.

Murders in the rue morgue...Another Life...Prowler...22 acacia avenue..Remember tomorrow..Total eclipse..Die with your boots on...Sun and steel..The duellits...Flash of the blade..Back in the village..Dejavu..Stranger in a stranger land...The prophecy..Only the good die young..Infinite dreams..Purgatory...Killers...Montsegur..When the river runs deep........my set list side B

Seven

Prowler
The wait is killer. They don't have to even release any music or trailers or even play a teaser at a show. Honestly, just give us the name of one song off the album and that's my conversation sorted for the next 14 months.

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
The wait is killer. They don't have to even release any music or trailers or even play a teaser at a show. Honestly, just give us the name of one song off the album and that's my conversation sorted for the next 14 months.
It's not that bad. There's been longer, more painful waits.

Ex: Tool