Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales for Nashville show have been embarrassing though...
I'm not sure about Hartford. 15 - 17k I suppose. Nashville, Phoenix is tragic (5k or so), Buffalo, Sacramento, San Antonio, Oakland aren't so good - rather average (7 - 10k) all the other dates are nearby sold out or just sold, eventually over 75% tickets were sold. If you think about the whole NA leg including 35 shows, you can understand that few of them might be not a big success in terms of sales. I think the whole NA leg's going to do better than two years ago (335.000 according to Pollstar). I hope for 370 - 400k as a final result.

Murders in the rue morgue...Another Life...Prowler...22 acacia avenue..Remember tomorrow..Total eclipse..Die with your boots on...Sun and steel..The duellits...Flash of the blade..Back in the village..Dejavu..Stranger in a stranger land...The prophecy..Only the good die young..Infinite dreams..Purgatory...Killers...Montsegur..When the river runs deep........my set list side B

The wait is killer. They don't have to even release any music or trailers or even play a teaser at a show. Honestly, just give us the name of one song off the album and that's my conversation sorted for the next 14 months.

The wait is killer. They don't have to even release any music or trailers or even play a teaser at a show. Honestly, just give us the name of one song off the album and that's my conversation sorted for the next 14 months.
It's not that bad. There's been longer, more painful waits.

Ex: Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back