Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not Janick's biggest fan when it comes to solos, but I remember a Janick hater years ago assuming that the Gates of Tomorrow solo could not have been played by Jan. Oh boy how much we laughed when he finally realised he was wrong. :lol:
Janick’s certainly played and written some great things, and I won’t try to take that away from him. But looking over the whole body of his work with Bruce and Maiden, and especially his live performances, I think there’s a lot left to be desired, which I’ve already talked about ad nauseam.

In the case of “The Alchemist”, Janick specifically went back and re-recorded the solo to get that “on the edge”, “not quite gonna make it” feel; and at least in my opinion, he definitely didn’t make it. That’s why the idea of him re-recording solos makes me wary, because his first version almost certainly had to be better than the turd that wound up on the album. All IMO, of course.

Shirley's ultimate statement in his instagram account: "Miss my family. Missed Easter, missing birthdays, weddings and graduations. For work. Makes sense, doesn’t it?"
Whatever for the next Maiden album and thank you for that.

Shirley's instagram image 'open window' could be means that he has finished and he could talk about the recording, he has finished his work and he is ready (about the following image 'The rock') to back to Greece or back with his family (the next image with his family) ? or it's just doesn't mean nothing? What do you think?

I doubt he'll be permitted to publicly discuss that he's been working with Iron Maiden. The first public confirmation will come from Iron Maiden when Rod says so.

Shirley's instagram image 'open window' could be means that he has finished and he could talk about the recording, he has finished his work and he is ready (about the following image 'The rock') to back to Greece or back with his family (the next image with his family) ? or it's just doesn't mean nothing? What do you think?

It might have been hot and stuffy in his room...

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back