Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that Bruce will say something on the stage like he did with Dance of Death, but the details, album title, songs title, cover artwork, etc… I don't think until next year

Last few albums have been announced 2 1/2 - 3 months before release. An announcement at the start of the tour (mid July) would suggest a release at the end (mid October)

Otherwise you're looking at a end of tour announcement would place a release early 2020, very much out of the usual schedule for the band.

I think we're realistically looking at a release before the end of 2019.

Announcing a new album could boost ticket sales so maybe they will announce it before the tour. I doubt it though.
How would it boost ticket sales? Most people going to these concerts (especially in the States) don’t want to hear them play new music, I doubt there are any holdouts who are suddenly going to want to check out the tour knowing an album is also out.

I’m really skeptical about them stepping on one promotional cycle to jumpstart another. It seems like bad marketing to me. If anything Bruce making hints on stage will help the hype, then have an official announcement as soon as the tour is over.

I’d love to be wrong though.

Bruce has been back in Cardiff this week. Picture courtesy of Cardiff Aviation.

D5ehDvBXoAAWQBL.jpg:large

Bruce has always had a sleeve length issue. Sorry to say I looked at the plane first and only noticed Bruce second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back