Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the internet has made physical singles with b-sides pointless. Why release a separate product with special songs when 80% of people are just going to stream? The majority of music consumers see no difference in what "album" or "single" release a song comes from, they just press play on the Most Recent or Top Tracks list.
And then someone can post a link to it on a thread here without any discussion about the song whatsoever.

*sigh* . . .

He's not your buddy, guy
30-og.jpg

POTO: You may be right - so I can't remember too. I shared some suggestions with Kevin Shirley as the priv-messages, and he prooved is going to visit Paris this week for some more to be involved professionally. He hasn't mentioned about the details or Maiden at all... but, maybe that makes a sense or just this's coincidence. Maiden usually had been making albums in silence as I formerly noticed. We (as usual) must wait a little, but just realize significant few week gap between Bruce's spoken word evenings here in Europe: 34 days between January the 17th and February the 24th 2019. Enought spare time to lay down some vocal-lines in the studio, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back