Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about two Eddies? Maybe he is stuck in a time loop and meets himself, or perhaps "good" Eddie got sucked into the Black Lodge and "Bad Ed" must be stopped, the possibilities are limitless.
Isn't that part of the plot from the LOTB game?

How about two Eddies? Maybe he is stuck in a time loop and meets himself, or perhaps "good" Eddie got sucked into the Black Lodge and "Bad Ed" must be stopped, the possibilities are limitless.
This is what the cover of SiT precisely stages if we consider that the character that has just been shot (bottom right-hand corner, we can see the hand of a cyborg agonizing) was Eddie himself, shot down by his bad double. In fact, we might have been stuck with bad Eddie since 1986...

I would love album theme about mysticism, ancient rituals, alchemy. Religious oppresion of a mere mortals. Inquisition maybe?
Stage set could be alchemist's laboratory with colorful bulbs, fireplaces and crucibles. Some kind of Frankenstein laboratory.. (Tesla electricity)
Something Faustian: scholar sells his soul for universal knowledge..
Soul Prison, Creation of Homunculus, Demon of Knowledge, This Mortal Coil, Frankenstein's Laboratory, Burning Embers, Planes of Existence, As Above So Below, and so on..
Sorry for my english.
Joseph_Wright_of_Derby_The_Alchemist.jpg
Van_Bentum_Explosion_in_the_Alchemist%E2%80%99s_Laboratory_FA_2000.001.285.jpg

Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder_-_The_Alchemist.JPG

cgivats.jpg

Gladstone_as_Faust_making_a_pact_with_the_devil_Wellcome_V0050333.jpg

devil_514.jpg

Last edited:
This is what the cover of SiT precisely stages if we consider that the character that has just been shot (bottom right-hand corner, we can see the hand of a cyborg agonizing) was Eddie himself, shot down by his bad double. In fact, we might have been stuck with bad Eddie since 1986...
Somewhere there is a play classics! fan out there explaining that this is why all Maiden's music since 1985 has sucked.
Twas but a curse

No, they had a comic book approach, but they grew out of it. And so did the music scene at the time. I'm not sure it ever made a comeback except for point and laugh/CHEESEVIVÖR appeal.

In my wishful thinking for an extra long album, I thought as amazing as a triple disc with 3 hours of music would be, if Maiden did 2 discs that were 75 minutes each, that would be 2 and a half hours long which would still be really incredible. Anything over 2 hours would be wonderful!

In my wishful thinking for an extra long album, I thought as amazing as a triple disc with 3 hours of music would be, if Maiden did 2 discs that were 75 minutes each, that would be 2 and a half hours long which would still be really incredible. Anything over 2 hours would be wonderful!
I really hope this is not the case. I have a certain disconnect with TBOS and I think its down to the running time. I certainly don't dislike it but I just don't think I 'feel' it, man. And thats because I have only listened to it from start to finish a handful of times. Which I put down to the running time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back