IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
:( In My Top 3...Unbelievable. But you know: we all have different taste.
It's a solid 8/10, song meanders and never gets anywhere interesting. Bruce sounds great on it though, and quality solo. I'm a huge Iron Maiden fan and I have a hard time recognizing it when it's played, like at @Natalie's wedding.

Dance of Death
Children of the Damned (was cool to see this live in 2016)
The Wicker Man
Revelations

I feel like my last two votes were wasted, but I really couldn't bring myself to vote for anything else yet. I'm really hoping for Dance of Death to get eliminated soon.

:( In My Top 3...Unbelievable. But you know: we all have different taste.

It's my absolutely favorite song, of course there's too many great ones in the catalogue and the order changes from time to time (and based on the feelings),
but Infinite Dreams has always been there in Top3 and will be.

Greater Good, Fear, Revelations and Killers.

Not a single song left to vote for which I don't consider to be great. A very strong field indeed.

Okay, why are people voting for Ghost Of The Navigator?

Fantastic song with one of the best choruses and intros in the band's discography - a very favorite song of mine.

I'm more concern about the amount of votes for COTD and maybe for FTGGOG... also DOD, BNW. I thought it will be a close game since the last two rounds. And look what happens with FOTD...

yi1wT33.jpg

Eliminated after Round 35:
Killers - 15 votes
For The Greater Good Of God - 12 votes
Fear Of The Dark - 11 votes
If Eternity Should Fail - 10 votes

Back