Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

True which is why i've just ordered some. There are some very expensive collectors editions available however the main presentation pack with all of the stamps was less than £20 (including p&p in the UK) which i thought was good value so i grabbed one.

Yeah I went for the presentation pack as well. Has all the stamps and at a very affordable price, job done.

I just heard about the Iron Maiden stamps, where can I view and or buy these? I am in Australia. BTW what other stamps have had IM on them? I see some on the net that don't look like the recent editions.

Thanks for the link. Too bad I get an error message when I try to register. Maybe because I am not in the UK.

I don’t think they’re too bad to be honest. I like the ring and like the fact they are all made of actual used guitar strings. Don’t think they’re badly priced either.

Good jewellery costs a lot of money and these are all sub £200 which is decent.

The Silver ring is cool and not particularly over priced (in so far as a silver rings in general are over priced in comparison to the value of the silver).

Yeah I went for the presentation pack as well. Has all the stamps and at a very affordable price, job done.

I bought a presentation pack from my local post office on my way to work today. I am now a proud owner of 12 Iron Maiden-themed stamps with some promotional text attached. :)

giphy.gif

Back