Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I wasn't aware of that. What was missing?

Mainly few details in the dressing (see the added pieces and lights at the ramparts) and The Talisman backdrop (they used TFF cover art backdrop with The Talisman during the first leg) . Fair enough, both mentioned aspects make some appearances in some shots though, as they used footage from other gigs as well.

ironmaidenenvivo2.png

1200px-Iron_Maiden_%40_Olympiastadion%2C_2011-07-08.jpg

So yeah, not too much, more of a stage set curiosity really.

3rd episode of Anthrax 30th anniversary of Persistence of Time is dedicated to Maiden

I didn't know that they share stage playing with Maiden. I knew about killer dwarfs walking naked on stage and kind of things in the last show of seventh tour. Maiden is a band that never share stage with support bands in terms of playing together. Obviously I knew about the people who enter on stage to sing Heaven can wait

This backdrop with the ship in the storm was the perfect one for ''The Talisman''. Should have been the main backdrop in En Vivo! - at least it made an appearance in one shot during the song.

3rd episode of Anthrax 30th anniversary of Persistence of Time is dedicated to Maiden

I didn't know that they share stage playing with Maiden. I knew about killer dwarfs walking naked on stage and kind of things in the last show of seventh tour. Maiden is a band that never share stage with support bands in terms of playing together. Obviously I knew about the people who enter on stage to sing Heaven can wait

Great finding. I never knew that.

Edit: Apparently Charlie played TNOTB, BYD... TTS and Sanctuary with Maiden over the course of two tours (info is from here)

Last edited:
Wacken will stream (on 31st July) the whole Maiden show from 2016.

Maybe they can make the quality better and (the most important thing) they should do a better mixing, so we finally to get TOAC and HBTN with a proper quality and mixing. Otherwise it would be pointless, because the whole show is on YouTube already.

Nothing was improved. Maybe only the quality was better, I think.

A pity that it's a bit muddy indeed and not Bruce's best day.

I hate when on live streams the solos cannot be heard loud enough. That really irritates me... (for example, the live stream of RIR 2019 was good and the solos could be heard).

I've seen the Blind Guardian and another previous band concerts XR (It looked like the wildest dreams video) I didn't like the experience. Even the pyro was digital. And the worst of all is how the singers called the non audience to sing with them.
Today: Judas Priest (from archive)
Kreator (XR Concert)
Sabaton (XR Concert)
Motorhead (from archive)

NPFTD short documentary.

Edit: ''Hooks In You'' was originally planned to be a single - never knew that.

I remember seeing this ages ago when I first got into Maiden, then a few years later I went looking for it again and couldn't find it. Looks like it was put back up very recently :)

Who posted it where?

I haven't seen any of the beers after hallowed (light brigade, sun and steel, fear of the dark) on sale over here. Are they drinkable?

Back