Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

9 days on tour with Maiden in America would not be cheap so I assume that MH will have a more substantial feature coming up. Or maybe its to encourage people to buy early bird Donnington tickets. Either way, pointless article but thanks for sharing.

Rod will probably be footing the bill for that, but I'd say you're right, they'll probably have a better article when there's tour news or better to be announced. They might have already discussed this and it's embargoed until Maiden are ready to announce things.

9 days on tour with Maiden in America would not be cheap so I assume that MH will have a more substantial feature coming up. Or maybe its to encourage people to buy early bird Donnington tickets. Either way, pointless article but thanks for sharing.

Where do you get the 9 days on tour information from? If I have understood the article correctly, the journalist only went to the Oackland gig and was in the USA to cover the Metallica S&M gigs.

Hi everyone!
I've been following this great forum's stuff over the years, and finally decided to create a profile.
I'm Fabio and I'm from Italy :)

I wanted to know if someone here knows what happened between Bruce and his long-time (now ex?) wife, Paddy... Cause I heard he's currently living in Paris "with his new girlfriend", isn't he? If so, does anyone know any details about the new gf, or about the separation? The news were quite unexpected, to say the least. I mean, Bruce is 61, and Paddy is his 3 children's mother: I wonder what happened.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I've been following this great forum's stuff over the years, and finally decided to create a profile.

I wanted to know if someone here knows what happened between Bruce and his long-time (now ex?) wife, Paddy... Cause I heard he's currently living in Paris with his new girlfriend, isn't he? If so, does anyone know any details about the new gf, or about the separation?

Thank you in advance!
Welcome to MaidenFans! The entire forum has been talking about that exact topic for the past few days. Currently it does indeed sound like he's split with Paddy but outside of that I don't think we have much other proof. It's definitely surprising.

Welcome to MaidenFans! The entire forum has been talking about that exact topic for the past few days. Currently it does indeed sound like he's split with Paddy but outside of that I don't think we have much other proof. It's definitely surprising.

Thank you!
Yeah, really, really surprising..
Don't know what happened, we obviously can't say (and I don't think Bruce himself will ever "release a press announcement" or anything around that..). Hope to get to know more about it, in the near future. I honestly think it's a shame: Paddy really seemed to be a total classy woman, perfect for Bruce.

Well, you don't want gossip (after all we're talking about our favourite band's frontman's possible divorce.. An event that could potentially give life to some lyrics for future songs, for instance), but I noticed that 1/3 of the topics are generally filled with "jokes" about songs' titles replaced with other words, or with speculations about every kind of things.. I just don't see the argument as a "no point in talking about that" topic, at all..
Especially given the fact you discuss about literally everything, in this great forum.

I know that they've mentioned about the farewell and such things in interviews and here's one from Bruce's recent chat:

Have you ever talked to each other about the end of the band, the farewell?
-There will never be any of that. We will never do a farewell tour. Ever . In any case, if we ever reach the end of a tour and do not do any more, that will have been the farewell. But no one will have known in advance. Not even us. I don't think we want to do it. We will continue until we stop enjoying it.

Hi everyone!

I wanted to know if someone here knows what happened between Bruce and his long-time (now ex?) wife, Paddy... Cause I heard he's currently living in Paris "with his new girlfriend", isn't he? If so, does anyone know any details about the new gf, or about the separation? The news were quite unexpected, to say the least. I mean, Bruce is 61, and Paddy is his 3 children's mother: I wonder what happened.

Thank you in advance!

Hello Fabio. I don't know if you have read the entire interview but if you did you probably noticed is written in a strange (I would say BAD) english. This is because the interview was written in spanish and then badly translated to english. Now, by doing so, the comment Bruce made was badly translated and came as he had a girlfriend and split Paddy... As a matter of fact Bruce and his entire family attended a show recently so I don't think he had a divorce...

On another note, let's PLEASE not delve into the personal life of the members. I have just answered the question because I've become quite tired of people making a fuss about the commentary when is quite obvious that the whole interview is pretty badly written

Back