Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Nicko starts at 20:25, recorded after the show in Vegas.

I skimmed the interview, there's a bit in there where Nicko says they considered going straight into another album instead of touring when they weren't sure what Bruce's recovery process was going to be like.

If you want to remain spoiler-free and still want to hear some Nicko jibber-jabber skip to 1h 35min for a very interesting never heard before story about a fan's oil painting that now hangs in Nicko's house.

I skimmed the interview, there's a bit in there where Nicko says they considered going straight into another album instead of touring when they weren't sure what Bruce's recovery process was going to be like.
:blink::blink::blink: I'm happy Bruce is doing well, but that would have been awesome. Anyway, I'm certain they won't wait five years before the next one.

Last edited:
Couple this with the blabbermouth interview that got posted earlier from Steve makes me think there's already material ready to go.

12670627_10154037293439764_8088445116805114586_n.jpg

Fantastic Metal Hammer cover. It looks like it's by the same guy who made those prints. Similar style.

Oh they'll have this in my town, but it'll be 15e, minimum.

Back