Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

FC magazine No.101 currently being written, apparently, but not everyone will get it in time for Christmas. I have my fingers crossed anyway. :)

I agree. All that bullshit about Harry saying there would not be more than 15 albums, again and again the same questions about his cancer, and the stupid questions (and even stupider answers) about the cover bands (he is rarely sexist, but this time, he's done it, big time).

There was actually an interview a few months ago when Bruce mentioned the same Iron Maidens gig, and he mentioned asking Steve "do you fancy yourself" or something like that. It was much more elegantly put than in this interview.

Also, it seems like the questions from this interview are a rehash of those from several previous interviews. Almost no original questions here.

You are welcome. Steve has always been very reluctant to say much about the writing process, but, for some reasons, we have learned a lot from the promo of the last record. As far as I'm concerned, recent interviews are the most interesting I've read from the band in ages.

You are welcome. Steve has always been very reluctant to say much about the writing process, but, for some reasons, we have learned a lot from the promo of the last record. As far as I'm concerned, recent interviews are the most interesting I've read from the band in ages.

I agree with you! Many good interviews since the promotion of TBOS. There was one (I don't remember exactly what magazine it was, maybe Kerrang) that brought tears to my eyes. The one Steve Harris talked about Bruce's cancer, mentioning he even asked to Bruce if he could do British Lion gigs while Bruce was recovering. That one was amazing.

I agree with you! Many good interviews since the promotion of TBOS. There was one (I don't remember exactly what magazine it was, maybe Kerrang) that brought tears to my eyes. The one Steve Harris talked about Bruce's cancer, mentioning he even asked to Bruce if he could do British Lion gigs while Bruce was recovering. That one was amazing.

I think that shows that this illness made the bonds between band members even tighter. Especially between Steve and Bruce.

Yes, and Steve had suffered two personal losses just before, so Bruce's illness must have come as an additionnal blow. Anyway, I'm glad they act like this and not just as business' partners. This attitude shows that there are still many good things to expect from this band and from these guys.

Last edited:
Yes, and Steve had suffered two personnal losses just before, so Bruce's illness must have come as an additionnal blow. Anyway, I'm glad they act like this and not just as business' partners. This attitude shows that there are still many good things to expect from this band and from these guys.

Yeah... You know, I always wondered how was their relationship after the reunion. It really looks like they are tight now. There were many moments after reunion that you could see Bruce and Harris chilling on stage, kidding, etc. That's really cool. I am very curious about their relationship and would like to know more. Any material/curiosity is appreciated! ;)

Back