Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

And guys, that's some other reviews I did with satanist-theme bands :

Or that only used hellish or diabolical imagery to criticize mankind and its destroying tendencies :

Or using this imagery just for fun in their names or the name of their albums or on the artworks :

Or to describe another painful situation :

So, I cannot be considered as a "real" christian or as someone who has to go to church instead of posting here on the forum. The ones that do that should say the same thing to Nicko McBrain, who is going to church every sunday (so, he shouldn't play with Iron Maiden anymore ?) or to Dave Mustaine, who did bad things when he was young and that is going to church now looking for redemption (does not he have the right to stay in Megadeth ?). ;)

Reactions: jcv
So, I cannot be considered as a "real" christian or as someone who has to go to church instead of posting here on the forum. The ones that do that should say the same thing to Nicko McBrain, who is going to church every sunday (so, he shouldn't play with Iron Maiden anymore ?) or to Dave Mustaine, who did bad things when he was young and that is going to church now looking for redemption (does not he have the right to stay in Megadeth ?). ;)
You are misunderstanding, my point isn't that you can't listen to Iron Maiden and be a christian, just that this isn't the place to discuss a christian perspective on things as it is irrelevant and one should keep their beliefs to themselves. And regarding Nicko Mcbrain being a christian, who cares? He doesn't go to the front of the stage after every show to tell the audience about christianity, and how their songs feature words of the "scary red man" :devil:, that would be the equivelent of posting here about christianity if you get my comparison

You are misunderstanding, my point isn't that you can't listen to Iron Maiden and be a christian, just that this isn't the place to discuss a christian perspective on things as it is irrelevant and one should keep their beliefs to themselves. And regarding Nicko Mcbrain being a christian, who cares? He doesn't go to the front of the stage after every show to tell the audience about christianity, and how their songs feature words of the "scary red man" :devil:, that would be the equivelent of posting here about christianity if you get my comparison
My post didn't have a christian perspective on things. Even some atheists believe in God and the Devil. There's nothing bad about that.

Joking aside, they live in a country with 300% inflation…
Yes, I know. That's really unfortunate for them. I hope their country will manage to go through that and that they will be able to live better soon. That's why they live in "hell". I understand. And because they love their country, they love their "hell" which is their country. Wish them all the best.

Hey, I wonder what's going on in this threa-

ecb459f5292070f4d6516fa367ad8090.gif

Yeaaaah, not touching that hornet's nest with a ten foot pole :p

giphy.webp

Alright, I think it's time for this circular, non-productive conversation to move along.
Agreed. From now on, keep personal belief out of these kinds of discussions. No one cares if you are a christian, jew, muslim or whatever, but keep it to yourself because it has absolutely nothing to do with iron maiden!

Back