Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

The re-release I would like to see back in stores is their best-of album 'Best Of The Beast', both in single and double CD versions. And also the 'Rock In Rio 2001' DVD.
You can pick up both RiR dvd and BOTB cd on eBay for very little. What I would like is a re-release of BOTB on 4 disc Vinyl. The original one goes for crazy prices.

Behind the Iron Curtain (forgot this one, but also a straight re-release of old material - 57 mins)

There's a bit more on it than what was on the original Maiden release, although I believe the extra footage was on the MTV broadcast back in the day. Original Maiden release was circa half an hour

There's a bit more on it than what was on the original Maiden release, although I believe the extra footage was on the MTV broadcast back in the day. Original Maiden release was circa half an hour

It's called v2 or by guy who released it, ThePhantom. 60 minutes runtime, different audio.
v1 is probably just illicit official VHS transfer. Both bootlegs were present in trading in early 2000s before the history DVD times.

I have half of it, the 2nd CD :D
How does that even happen? :D
Although, to be fair, I have the book from the 4 LP Best of the Beast but not the records so I see how strange things end up in our collections. But half a cd?
Actually, I will soon be selling my collectiin, including The Soundhouse Tapes, so consider this as me puttin the feelers out. @srfc im lookin at you....

Y2K I think, some of my US family visits and I got a travel case with some CDs in as a gift, e.g. my cuz leaves me his road trip music. He must've left CD1 at home :|

Although, to be fair, I have the book from the 4 LP Best of the Beast but not the records so I see how strange things end up in our collections. But half a cd?
Actually, I will soon be selling my collectiin, including The Soundhouse Tapes, so consider this as me puttin the feelers out. @srfc im lookin at you....

Yep let me know what you are getting rid of. To be honest, I don't chase after back catalogue stuff anymore, but you never know what might catch my eye.

You are selling the whole collection?

Back