Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Na ja... I think a solid amount of the philosophy is sound (the 'humanist' angles), but at this point in life I don't really care to be boxed into anything anymore. Satanism was key for me in breaking free of the box that religion had built around my life, and back when I 'jumped ship' having another label to jump into was something I needed. (Also - Christian to Satanist? What a stark contrast!)

Right now I'm satisfied with being an atheist who doesn't require any other religious labels to be placed on him. Atheist is what I am, not something I have to adhere to. This allows me to make up my own mind, free from anything hanging over me.
As a deadpantheist, I fully support you in this.

So does “deadpansexual” mean you’re attracted to corpses of any gender, or only attracted to dead satyrs, or only attracted to Steven Wright…?

All these plays on words and use of different languages suggest the forum is full of cunning linguists...
tnd+cunnilingus+txt.jpg

that Sky Arts segment is 20 minutes long I believe, contains Phantom and FOTD too.
Yep. This is the best pro-shot footage of POTO - if only we have a video for it from Live After Death... and for the other songs from LAD Side four + ''Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)''.
The tracks that have been broadcast from Download 2016 are Speed of Light, Children of the Damned, The Book of Souls and Blood Brothers.
They included TBOS and ''Blood Brothers'' from Download 2016 in Live Chapter.

The performances of SOL and COTD from there are also great:

Yep. This is the best pro-shot footage of POTO - if only we have a video for it from Live After Death... and for the other songs from LAD Side four + ''Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)''.

I have to disagree there, Live at the Rainbow is better, and doesn't have the absolutely ridiculous "bun in the oven" routine from Bruce.

I have to disagree there, Live at the Rainbow is better, and doesn't have the absolutely ridiculous "bun in the oven" routine from Bruce.
I meant as a quality of the video, the sound... the performance is quite good too.

The version in Live At The Rainbow is brutal - Clive's drumming is amazing. This is one of the fastest versions of a Maiden song live.

i thought this was the page for maiden links and interviews....guess i was wrong.

Over the last 24 hours links have been posted to a Download special on Sky Arts featuring Maiden, a celebratory press release on the number of pints of Trooper sold, and a potential podcast featuring Bruce and Francis Rossi.

Admittedly they are hardly exciting news, but it is not that bad for a 24 hour period.

Over the last 24 hours links have been posted to a Download special on Sky Arts featuring Maiden, a celebratory press release on the number of pints of Trooper sold, and a potential podcast featuring Bruce and Francis Rossi.

Admittedly they are hardly exciting news, but it is not that bad for a 24 hour period.

I posted about the Top of the Pops repeat as well :lol:

I was going to make a post similar to yours when I read that post earlier, yesterday must have had the most worthwhile content in this thread in months!

I posted about the Top of the Pops repeat as well :lol:

I was going to make a post similar to yours when I read that post earlier, yesterday must have had the most worthwhile content in this thread in months!

Sorry mate, I forgot to mention that one! :)

I guess the Sky Arts/BBC bits might be of little interest to those who cannot watch those channels though.

Back