Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

tnd+cunnilingus+txt.jpg

:innocent::blueangel:

I forgot to mention that Francis Rossi mentions that the podcast would be done with Bruce and "Professor (sic) Kevin Dutton" (I assume he refers to the British psychologist).
Very interesting, but we don't know who will rule the podcast, maybe the psychologist, they will bring him their minds.

Have you guys seen new Helloween's single? (Sorry - I didn't know where to post this... just wanted to share and ask if anyone else notices the similarities).

Listen to the main riff of the song (starts in 00:37).

And then (01:45):

Guys, it's the news we've been waiting for!
1621722128644.png
It was written in the stars...

I'll watch the video, thanks!!!
What series recommend? the woman went crazy with it. Funny glasses btw :lol:

Last edited:
I'll watch the video, thanks!!!
is there anything interesting?

It depends on your definition of "interesting". :lol:

They talk about the Heavy Truants charity ride, Bruce's beard (apparently he thinks he is a contrarian for having one now that we are not in lockdown...), cycling around Richmond Park, lycra shorts, Bruce's hip implant, beer, lockdown activities in Paris, beer, the script of the new Sarajevo film, beer, other films Bruce has been working on, memories from Donington (Bruce went to the first Monsters of Rock), beer, zombie films...

Bruce mentions something about some very exciting things coming up between now and Download 2022. My money is on... another beer.

They talk about the Heavy Truants charity ride, Bruce's beard (apparently he thinks he is a contrarian for having one now that we are not in lockdown...), cycling around Richmond Park, lycra shorts, Bruce's hip implant, beer, lockdown activities in Paris, beer, the script of the new Sarajevo film, beer, other films Bruce has been working on, memories from Donington (Bruce went to the first Monsters of Rock), beer, zombie films...

Bruce mentions something about some very exciting things coming up between now and Download 2022. My money is on... another beer.
Beer is interesting.
Up to a point, that is.
If I ever get tired of beer that would be because of Brucie, and I'll never forgive him.

Thank you!!!

I've seen it right now. Well interesting definition here for me is = new album :lol: But he didn't say a word about that.

It can't be beer. If it wasn't for Adrian's interview I would have said a new Maiden studio album.

Back