Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Not sure they would show any Maiden songs that have not been broadcast previously, but it is always nice to see them on the telly.
Performances from the past decade... this means 2013 and 2016 for Maiden. I also don't think they will show any songs that have not been broadcast previously, but it would be cool - TOAC and HBTN from 2016 and something like ATSS, SSOASS or ''The Prisoner'' from 2013, please... :lol:

Performances from the past decade... this means 2013 and 2016 for Maiden. I also don't think they will show any songs that have not been broadcast previously, but it would be cool - TOAC and HBTN from 2016 and something like ATSS, SSOASS or ''The Prisoner'' from 2013, please... :lol:

I bet they will show The Trooper instead...

Not sure they would show any Maiden songs that have not been broadcast previously, but it is always nice to see them on the telly.

Depends on the runtime, the ad shows already mastered for TV footage of Trooper, that Sky Arts segment is 20 minutes long I believe, contains Phantom and FOTD too.

In case anyone missed it, it's about last 10 years of Download, therefore it's down to Maiden England and Book of Souls tours. Since there is no unofficial mastered footage apart from the Sky Arts clip that I know of, I hope that we'll get a proper remastered video of songs from 2016 performance.

Not sure if and when this will happen, but Status Quo's Francis Rossi was on My Planet Rocks yesterday and mentioned that he will be doing a podcast with Bruce in the near future.

Exciting, I hear you say. You can hear to that bit of news 42 minutes and 30 seconds into the show, right before they play Run to the Hills:

Not sure if and when this will happen, but Status Quo's Francis Rossi was on My Planet Rocks yesterday and mentioned that he will be doing a podcast with Bruce in the near future.

Exciting, I hear you say. You can hear to that bit of news 42 minutes and 30 seconds into the show, right before they play Run to the Hills:

At last something that sounds f***ing cool!

Depends on the runtime, the ad shows already mastered for TV footage of Trooper, that Sky Arts segment is 20 minutes long I believe, contains Phantom and FOTD too.

In case anyone missed it, it's about last 10 years of Download, therefore it's down to Maiden England and Book of Souls tours. Since there is no unofficial mastered footage apart from the Sky Arts clip that I know of, I hope that we'll get a proper remastered video of songs from 2016 performance.

I can't imagine them releasing something that they didn't air the first time they broadcast the footage. The original sky arts footage of the two tracks that appear on The Book of Souls Live Chapter has been suppressed so I would be surprised if they show that, although I can't remember if that was shown last year when they had that Donington streaming footage.

Yeah Book of Souls was one of the ones that was broadcast when the original program aired, but disappeared from Youtube when the Live Chapter was released. There was another track too, I can't remember which one but I have it at home

Yeah Book of Souls was one of the ones that was broadcast when the original program aired, but disappeared from Youtube when the Live Chapter was released. There was another track too, I can't remember which one but I have it at home

The tracks that have been broadcast from Download 2016 are Speed of Light, Children of the Damned, The Book of Souls and Blood Brothers.

1621287584691-png.14610
I’d rather see the dyslexic elf meeting Satan!

Auch LaVeyscher? Nicht ein bisschen? Zumindest?
Na ja... I think a solid amount of the philosophy is sound (the 'humanist' angles), but at this point in life I don't really care to be boxed into anything anymore. Satanism was key for me in breaking free of the box that religion had built around my life, and back when I 'jumped ship' having another label to jump into was something I needed. (Also - Christian to Satanist? What a stark contrast!)

Right now I'm satisfied with being an atheist who doesn't require any other religious labels to be placed on him. Atheist is what I am, not something I have to adhere to. This allows me to make up my own mind, free from anything hanging over me.

Back