Iron Maiden Covers

It's one thing singing on youtube videos, but it's a bit like your uncle singing my way after a few pints, it's not really comparable to a real singer singing live at a gig. It's laughable to say he's better at Bruce than Bruce is today :lol:
Must be some uncle then...

Have you heard his live on stage videos? That's a real singer singing at a live gig. Sounds fantastic.

His style is different to Bruce. That's not a criticism in any way, he's an amazing singer, I'd like to hear more.

Finally decided to do a guitar cover. So here's Rime of the Ancient Mariner. I'm playing all guitar parts and using the master tracks as my backing track with Adrian and Dave's tracks removed. I'm using Bias FX and Bias Amp for the guitar tones. Bias Amp has an awesome feature where you can tone match with any isolated guitar track, so I think my sound is pretty close to that Powerslave sound, let me know what you think.

Finally decided to do a guitar cover. So here's Rime of the Ancient Mariner. I'm playing all guitar parts and using the master tracks as my backing track with Adrian and Dave's tracks removed. I'm using Bias FX and Bias Amp for the guitar tones. Bias Amp has an awesome feature where you can tone match with any isolated guitar track, so I think my sound is pretty close to that Powerslave sound, let me know what you think.

Sounds indeed pretty close to the Powerslave-era. Very good job!

Back