IRON MAIDEN ALBUM SURVIVOR 2023: Results -> Somewhere In Time wins!

And yeah, the solos on The X Factor generally don't hold up to most of the rest of the catalog,
Sign (both), Man (both), Look For The Truth (Dave) Aftermath (Janick), 2 A.M. (Janick) and Unbeliever (both) are great solos imo.

(Wild Wind not, because it has a unique songwriting approach that doesn't fit the prominent style of SJ).

Speaking of which when I was first listening to SJ I had the feeling that half the album was born out of Wild Wind's riffs. Now I don't hear that so much anymore, but I trust better my fresh feelings of 2021.

Speaking of which when I was first listening to SJ I had the feeling that half the album was born out of Wild Wind's riffs. Now I don't hear that so much anymore, but I trust better my fresh feelings of 2021.
The final riff from “Hell on Earth” is definitely straight out of “Wild Wind” with slight alterations. Both are awesome though.

Powerslave
images

VWXiuO7.jpg

Top 17
Iron Maiden
13. The X Factor
14. Fear Of The Dark
15. Killers
16. No Prayer For The Dying
17. Virtual XI

Finally, one of my least favorites got eliminated. Next up:

The Number Of The Beast
Piece Of Mind
Powerslave
The Final Frontier

The Number of the Beast (sigh, again, let it die already)
and the rest of the 80s albums bar Powerslave.

People who vote for "The Final Frontier" can't dance.
The person who voted for "The Final Frontier" ends up at school/office/some party and song starts and they start moving. Suddenly, everybody else starts pointing fingers and laughs and the person who voted for "The Final Frontier" feels bad. And the person should feel bad. Because the person voted for "The Final Frontier".

DISCLAIMER
The fact above is 100% true and can not be disproved.

People who vote for "The Final Frontier" can't dance.
The person who voted for "The Final Frontier" ends up at school/office/some party and song starts and they start moving. Suddenly, everybody else starts pointing fingers and laughs and the person who voted for "The Final Frontier" feels bad. And the person should feel bad. Because the person voted for "The Final Frontier".

DISCLAIMER
The fact above is 100% true and can not be disproved.
I can confirm this. I have never seen someone who votes for The Final Frontier dance.

Back