IRON MAIDEN ALBUM SURVIVOR 2023: Results -> Somewhere In Time wins!

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
WetznS9.jpg

Welcome to the Iron Maiden Album Survivor #5, first one with Senjutsu!

• Iron Maiden
  • Fear Of The Dark
  • The X Factor
  • Virtual XI
Hopefully people don’t vote [Senjutsu] out right away, anyway, voting SOLELY for Killers!
If anything other than Virtual XI gets eliminated in round one, that should pretty much prove we’re actually in The Matrix instead of the real world.

And we all know
VirtualXI will get kicked out first and SSOASS will be the glorious winner

Voted Killers, Fear and Book Of Souls. For me the bottom barrel stuff. Dance Of Death will be next.

Another new game! Great!

I voted for:

Killers
No Prayer For The Dying

I enjoy both albums (not every song that much), but something has to go first. With Maiden's strong discography, one ''mistake'' and you're out. Killers is still probably my ''least'' favorite Maiden album, while No Prayer suffers from the lack of long/er songs and not so strong writing in some of the songs.

If anything other than Virtual XI gets eliminated in round one, that should pretty much prove we’re actually in The Matrix instead of the real world.
Some fans here enjoy VXI more than some albums. I can speak for me - more than Killers and NPFTD for sure. From some others too, yep.
Voted Killers, Fear and Book Of Souls. For me the bottom barrel stuff. Dance Of Death will be next.
If only FOTD was without 3/4 not that strong songs. DOD is an underrated album. I thought TBOS was liked more.

Some fans here enjoy VXI more than some albums. I can speak for me - more than Killers and NPFTD for sure. From some others too, yep.

If only FOTD was without 3/4 not that strong songs. DOD is an underrated album. I thought TBOS was liked more.
I really like VXI, it´s their most fun album.
DOD has some extremely weak songs although great stuff too. Same with FOTD.
TBOS is liked, loved and praised here, I´m in the minority.

I really like VXI, it´s their most fun album.
DOD has some extremely weak songs although great stuff too. Same with FOTD.
TBOS is liked, loved and praised here, I´m in the minority.
I'm glad to hear that, especially about VXI. TBOS is filled with great and interesting music.

Virtual XI sucks in so many more ways than Killers does, it's not even funny. Terrible production, terrible vocals, boring drums, bad songwriting, no Adrian Smith. Killers really only suffers from bad songwriting, and that's only on some of the tracks. (Di'anno's voice isn't the best, but at least he can hit the notes.)

This one really isn't close at all on the merits.

Virtual XI sucks in so many more ways than Killers does, it's not even funny. Terrible production, terrible vocals, boring drums, bad songwriting, no Adrian Smith. Killers really only suffers from bad songwriting, and that's only on some of the tracks. (Di'anno's voice isn't the best, but at least he can hit the notes.)

This one really isn't close at all on the merits.
But it's a given. If left unchecked, Killers tends to slide by and end up in the upper half of these games, and that's ridiculous. The songwriting is extremely subpar and is only slight better than the Blaze albums. I'll save my Blaze votes for this entire game since, A. everyone else will vote for those albums and B. the great songs TXF and VXI are better than anything on Killers.

Back