Instrumentals game (YouTube playlist online!)

Damn, got here too late.

Would've liked to throw some Scale The Summit, Sithu Aye in there.

Thank you Flash.

Well then, here are all the 128 songs for the instrumentals game, compiled by 16 members.
Big thanks to all of you who contributed in the last four to five weeks ! :ok:

I am posting these songs already to give everybody an opportunity to prepare.
They can be found in the opening post of this topic, together with more info.

Don't forget, when the game starts, it is still possible to listen to a song when it appears in its "head-to-head" match(es).

Meanwhile, if any of you happen to notice any mistakes, please tell me. It will still take a while before the game starts. If this topic will drown under, because of all the other new topics, then I might give it a kick every once in a while. Hope that's alright.

Last edited:
Night Prowler made a YouTube playlist of all the songs for the Instrumentals game! It's easier than having to click on every link, this way the songs play one after the other. :)

See the post below this post.

The playlist can also be found on the opening post of this thread.

I'd say, check it out. :)

(I've still kept the separate links for direct access)

Last edited:
Not completely. I will select a number of songs of which I estimate that they are the most popular, and I'll make sure that these won't meet each other in the first round.

Ah, cheers for that. :) I'm trying to work out what to listen to first...that's a lot of listening to do. Still, if I've got a few weeks to listen and digest.

Cool that you'll join and like to prepare this way. Also:
Don't forget, when the game starts, it is still possible to listen to a song when it appears in its "head-to-head" match(es).
The links to audio on YouTube will be incorporated in the corresponding topics.

It's scheduled to start after mckindog's World Cup ends, and that one's not even halfway done (I think) :) So there's a lot of time.

I just realized I did a major fuck up by not mentioning (remembering at the time) any of Liquid Tension Experiment material. Some of my favorite instrumental pieces are from that project. I should've replaced them with some other ones. Oh well. I'll give them an honorable mention: Universal Mind, Paradigm Shift, When the Water Breaks, Acid Rain.

I realized that I forgot them too shortly after the deadline ended. It's alright though, I wouldn't expect them to go far anyway.

But When the Water Breaks would easily be in my top ten instrumentals.

Ah dammit, Fractured Mirror is another I forgot to mention. I wish I would've had more time to think about this. :/ (Not that this is Foro's fault, I simply didn't have enough personal time)

Back