Instrumentals game (YouTube playlist online!)

If it's possible, could you replace The Brazilian with After The Ordeal by Genesis?
Genesis - After the Ordeal
I'm okay with no change in the playlist. I'll provide the links for replacement songs, as long as they're featured when their round come around, it's fine.

I'm okay to drop the following:

Manavishnu Orchestra - One Word
Miles Davis - Blue in Green
Frank Zappa - The Gumbo Variations

And replace them with the following:

Liquid Tension Experiment - When the Water Breaks
Liquid Tension Experiment - Universal Mind
Liquid Tension Experiment - Acid Rain

After some thought I decided that I want to make some sort of a compromise. In order to not "tinker" too much with the songs I can understand that some people rather not see any changes. Still I understand from both Stardust and Flash that they forgot other songs which they apparently find much better than the ones they have brought forward earlier on (or else I don't see the need).

So I'll make an exception (from now on no replacements unless we have to; and that happens when no representable audio version can be found on the internet; in the future we can do a second game with other instrumentals; but we don't have to work that out now).

Both can replace one song. @Stardust has already done that. @The Flash which of your suggestions would you like to see most in the game and which of your three mentioned candidates will be sacrificed to make this possible?

I hope this is OK for all parties. If not, I'm sorry, better luck next time (game).

It's lame that The Brazilian is getting replaced though. That's one of my favorite instrumentals of all time, while After the Ordeal is filler.

Back