Historical Figures 20 Questions v2

So... born between 1500-1900 AD; European, but not Scandanavian; (from previous historical figure) not a political figure either...

Are they a literary/artistic figure?

According to the Perun Rule, your figure should not have the same originating continent nor profession/reason for fame as the previous figure.

Eleanor Roosevelt's primary area of influence was politics - though some might suggest feminism, I would say at the very least, feminist politics. And nailing hot female reporters.

Worry not if you've violated the rule. Continue with ze game.

If we interpret it that way (reason for fame) then I'll give away "political figure" for free and the question count is at 5.

Meanwhile, a small private aircraft lands while I wait for my flight back home from this not very busy airport.

According to the Perun Rule, your figure should not have the same originating continent nor profession/reason for fame as the previous figure.
Yip.
And since I may have misunderstood the criteria here, I'll answer question 6: political figure? Yes.
Your own question...
If we interpret it that way (reason for fame) then I'll give away "political figure" for free and the question count is at 5.
That's very gracious of you...
Also, this is historical figures, not "famous folk"! :p
Meanwhile, a small private aircraft lands while I wait for my flight back home from this not very busy airport.
That's totally irrelevant & of no interest to me! :p

Born after 1800 AD?

Back