Historical Figures 20 Questions v2

The questions are yes/no by rule. In other words, the answerer has 3 possible options: "yes", "no", or "can't answer that". Only the yes/no questions get counted - the declined questions don't count.

We don't always follow it strictly. If a question is phrased badly but the intent is clear, the answerer is free to answer an obvious yes/no rephrasing. But that's just an option; it's always fair to require that question be worded correctly.

The questions are yes/no by rule. In other words, the answerer has 3 possible options: "yes", "no", or "can't answer that". Only the yes/no questions get counted - the declined questions don't count.

We don't always follow it strictly. If a question is phrased badly but the intent is clear, the answerer is free to answer an obvious yes/no rephrasing. But that's just an option; it's always fair to require that question be worded correctly.

I was just trying to say the following as a response to Cried's "Why ...":

get-on-with-it.jpg

Yeh, I wasn't referring to my question being unanswerable with Yes or No SMX; I was referring to the fact that I framed a question "__ & __" --& the fact that a "No" answer does not mean parts of the question might not have been answered Yes if asked individually. It was a stupid question, that's all. Anyways...

Is it a dude we're talking about here?

Back