Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Since I'll be at my lady's all day helping with Turkey Day preparations, I'm dropping a third clue now:

1. Some Maiden songs are known to cause a bit of controversy, both with fans of the band and the media/public at large. This is one of those songs.

2. It’s getting cold outside.

3. Is Fear the Key for our Children?

Incorrect guesses: Nomad, Holy Smoke, Number of the Beast, Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, Angel and the Gambler, Age of Innocence, Mother Russia

Total Eclipse
This is it! The Correct Answer! Your turn Mercenary, The!

1. Some Maiden songs are known to cause a bit of controversy, both with fans of the band and the media/public at large. This is one of those songs. This song is on arguably Maiden's most controversial album, and also replaced Gangland in the recent NotB/BoH vinyl release, which has caused some consternation among fans. At least here on this forum.

2. It’s getting cold outside: Many of the lyrics in this song describe how cold it is, because you know...no sunlight.

3. Is Fear the Key for our Children? "A cry of fear for our children worshipping the sun"

Incorrect guesses: Nomad, Holy Smoke, Number of the Beast, Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, Angel and the Gambler, Age of Innocence, Mother Russia, Childhood's End

This is it! The Correct Answer! Your turn Mercenary, The!

1. Some Maiden songs are known to cause a bit of controversy, both with fans of the band and the media/public at large. This is one of those songs. This song is on arguably Maiden's most controversial album, and also replaced Gangland in the recent NotB/BoH vinyl release, which has caused some consternation among fans. At least here on this forum.

2. It’s getting cold outside: Many of the lyrics in this song describe how cold it is, because you know...no sunlight.

3. Is Fear the Key for our Children? "A cry of fear for our children worshipping the sun"

Incorrect guesses: Nomad, Holy Smoke, Number of the Beast, Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, Angel and the Gambler, Age of Innocence, Mother Russia, Childhood's End
Thank you, @chaosapiant !!! :notworthy:

Let me a moment to think about a song and its clues, please. ;)

Explanation of clues.

Clue #1 : Wizard is a German band who signed with the label Limb Music in the past. This clue refers to the verses : "Limbs fatigues, trembling with cold" and "Weary limbs fatigued away".

Clue #2 : Popeye is a sailor. This clue was obvious and pointed out to the fact that the song to guess was sea/ocean oriented, so that it could talked the story of a mariner, a navigator or a seaman whose ship is about leaving the port. Spinach is about being strong during his odyssey.

View attachment 23842

Incorrect guesses :
Prowler /// Blood Brothers ///

Back