View attachment 23742

Clue #3:
W3EX8X.jpg

Clue #4: Dream Theater; X; 3

Clue #5: News Etv

Clue #6:
View attachment 23788

Clue #7: 1956

Incorrect guesses: Charlotte The Harlot/ Innocent Exile/ Running Free/ Wasting Love/ Afraid To Shoot Strangers/ Sun and Steel/ Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/ Juanita/ Holy Smoke/ Public Enema Number One/ Out of the Shadows/ Mother Russia

Last edited:
Clue #1: ex nihilo

Clue #2:

View attachment 23742

Clue #3:
W3EX8X.jpg

Clue #6:
View attachment 23788

Clue #8:
1669065179621.png

Incorrect guesses: Charlotte The Harlot/ Innocent Exile/ Running Free/ Wasting Love/ Afraid To Shoot Strangers/ Sun and Steel/ Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/ Juanita/ Holy Smoke/ Public Enema Number One/ Out of the Shadows/ Mother Russia/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg/ For The Greater Good of God/ Lightning Strikes Twice

Last edited:
Judas Be My Guide

I'm absolutely stumped with this one and can't seem to decifer any of the clues, but it's really fun. Very curious to see the solution.

Clue #1: ex nihilo

Clue #2:

View attachment 23742

Clue #3:
W3EX8X.jpg

Clue #6:
View attachment 23788

Clue #8:
View attachment 23799

Clue #9: This song was released as a single but was hardly played live at all.

Incorrect guesses: Charlotte The Harlot/ Innocent Exile/ Running Free/ Wasting Love/ Afraid To Shoot Strangers/ Sun and Steel/ Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/ Juanita/ Holy Smoke/ Public Enema Number One/ Out of the Shadows/ Mother Russia/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg/ For The Greater Good of God/ Lightning Strikes Twice/ Judas Be My Guide/ Ghost of the Navigator/ Can I Play With Madness/ Mother of Mercy/ The Nomad

Back