Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1:
In the lyrics to this Maiden song, you will find the name of a song by the Ramones.

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

A question is a key element in the lyrics.

Clue 4:
The lyrics deal with the present, but also point to the future.

Clue 5:
There is (at least) one other song in Maiden's catalogue that deals with the same subject matter - although from a different angle.

Clue 6:
The song features on more than one Maiden release, but not on a Maiden live album.

Clue 7:
This song's writing credits are not unique, but still quite rare in Maiden's catalogue.

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition, The Educated Fool, Can I Play With Madness, For the Greater Good of God, Still Life, I Live My Way, The Apparition, Como Estais Amigos, Weekend Warrior, Dream of Mirrors, Infinite Dreams, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Futureal, Prowler

Clue 1:
In the lyrics to this Maiden song, you will find the name of a song by the Ramones.

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:
There is (at least) one other song in Maiden's catalogue that deals with the same subject matter - although from a different angle.

Clue 6:
The song features on more than one Maiden release, but not on a Maiden live album.

Clue 7:
This song's writing credits are not unique, but still quite rare in Maiden's catalogue.

Clue 8:
You're quick, so here's an off the cuff clue while I think of something more intricate: On a Maiden podcast I listened to the other day, the song's chorus was criticised for not being up to par.

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition, The Educated Fool, Can I Play With Madness, For the Greater Good of God, Still Life, I Live My Way, The Apparition, Como Estais Amigos, Weekend Warrior, Dream of Mirrors, Infinite Dreams, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Futureal, Prowler, Rainmaker, New Frontier, Sanctuary

Clue 1:

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:

Clue 6:

Clue 7:

Clue 8:
You're quick, so here's an off the cuff clue while I think of something more intricate: On a Maiden podcast I listened to the other day, the song's chorus was criticised for not being up to par.

Clue 9:
The lyrics mention a religious concept that can be found in both Islam and Christianity.

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition, The Educated Fool, Can I Play With Madness, For the Greater Good of God, Still Life, I Live My Way, The Apparition, Como Estais Amigos, Weekend Warrior, Dream of Mirrors, Infinite Dreams, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Futureal, Prowler, Rainmaker, New Frontier, Sanctuary, Judgement of Heaven, The Angel and the Gambler, Total Eclipse, Charlotte the Harlot

Clue 1:

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:

Clue 6:

Clue 7:

Clue 8:

Clue 9:
The lyrics mention a religious concept that can be found in both Islam and Christianity.

Clue 10:
The words 'death' and 'dead' are both found in the lyrics.

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition, The Educated Fool, Can I Play With Madness, For the Greater Good of God, Still Life, I Live My Way, The Apparition, Como Estais Amigos, Weekend Warrior, Dream of Mirrors, Infinite Dreams, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Futureal, Prowler, Rainmaker, New Frontier, Sanctuary, Judgement of Heaven, The Angel and the Gambler, Total Eclipse, Charlotte the Harlot, The Pilgrim, Shadow of the Valley, The Aftermath

Back