Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Damn! I though he was the flute playing frontman, took me time to realize it’s another round starting.

Anyway, my guess: Judas Be My Guide :devil2:

Just curious, were you @Jmaster referring to Ian Anderson for your Clue #1 ?
Yes, the one and only Ian Anderson. That clue was really a follow-up to an earlier comment here, which had a pertinent parody of intricate clue-making including Ian Anderson's cat.

Clue #1:
1680974772772.jpeg

Clue #2:
From a syntactic perspective, the lyrics contain a line commonly described as a subordinate clause, or protasis, which is canonically followed by a then-clause, the apodosis.

Clue #3:
gas2.jpg

Clue #4: Helloween, X, 10

Clue #5: Donald Meredeth Finch, (the) French head (of) Middleton

Clue #6:

4e9d73ff84442f12ee63d60a740b96d7.jpg

Incorrect guesses: Don't Look To The Eyes of a Stranger/ Juanita/ Wrathchild/ Drifter/ Chains of Misery/ Judas Be My Guide/ The Parchment/ Prowler/ Hallowed Be Thy Name

Clue #1:

1680974772772.jpeg

Clue #2:
From a syntactic perspective, the lyrics contain a line commonly described as a subordinate clause, or protasis, which is canonically followed by a then-clause, the apodosis.

Clue #3:

gas2.jpg

Clue #6:

Clue #7: A line in this song features both the title of an Accept song and the title of a Spock Beard's album.

Clue #8: In this song, there is an expression which has been borrowed to entitle a complotist book by one Mr Freeman (of all names
:D ).

Incorrect guesses: Don't Look To The Eyes of a Stranger/ Juanita/ Wrathchild/ Drifter/ Chains of Misery/ Judas Be My Guide/ The Parchment/ Prowler/ Hallowed Be Thy Name/ Brave New World/ The Aftermath/ Strange World/ The Legacy

Last edited:
Clue #1:

1680974772772.jpeg

Clue #2:

Clue #3:

gas2.jpg

Clue #6:

Clue #7: A line in this song features both the title of an Accept song and the title of a Spock Beard's album.

Clue #8: In this song, there is an expression which has been borrowed to entitle a complotist book by one Mr Freeman (of all names
:D
).

Clue #9: The title of the song features of a punk band, whose first album is an element of their name repeated three times.

Clue #10:
51-38gOsnDL._SX355_.jpg

Extra clue: you may Have noticed tHat most of my clues Have been going two by two tHis round. THis "double" symbolic migHt not be coincidental. ;)

Incorrect guesses: Don't Look To The Eyes of a Stranger/ Juanita/ Wrathchild/ Drifter/ Chains of Misery/ Judas Be My Guide/ The Parchment/ Prowler/ Hallowed Be Thy Name/ Brave New World/ The Aftermath/ Strange World/ The Legacy/ Can I Play With Madness/ Heaven Can Wait

Last edited:
Back