Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

There should be a limit to 5 clues (with clues 4 and 5 being more explicit). It would keep the game more pleasant and feasible for those who don't want to stay up for 24 hours straight! :D

Last edited:
Sign of the Cross? anyone said that

possibly fits for looking like it might have opened a tour, in that it's the first track on the album which is the usual tour opener, it featured on a live album not from it's tour and some religions believe in it. No idea how it fits the other clues

EDIT: just seen the clue "was played before it's album was released", that rules it out unless you are counting the couple of gigs in Israel as being before the album was released

Last edited:
There should be a limit to 5 clues (with clues 4 and 5 being more explicit). It would keep the game more pleasant and feasible for those who don't want to stay up for 24 hours straight! :D
Yes, it is going to be a nightmare to have to explain all 8 clues and I didn’t particularly make it easier because I couldn’t think of anything other than maybe converting the song title to numbers.

Yes, it is going to be a nightmare to have to explain all 8 clues and I didn’t particularly make it easier because I couldn’t think of anything other than maybe converting the song title to numbers.
Well, it is common to refer to parts of the lyrics too. For example, the first line "As I lay here, lying on my bed" could have given "Go to the mattresses" as a clue. Most people would have thought about the Godfather but misleading the players for the first few clues is ok, I guess. :)

Explanations:
Clue 1: The Rock am Ring 2005 broadcast omitted Murders so Another Life appears to open. Please don’t shoot me.
Clue 2: Not this life, another one.
Clue 3: Another LiVe album might not be wanted by some fans. Again, I’m sorry.
Clue 4: Maiden repetition is not normally one verse which gets repeated once.
Clue 5: Another Life was played loads before Killers came out.
Clue 6: No Kilers live album but it was on Beast Over Hammersmith
Clue 7: Some religions belive in Another Life after you die.
Clue 8: Voices speaking to the speaker and his spirit will carry on if he has another life.

Last edited:
That's where clue 6 got me, I was thinking you were referring to it not even being played on the 1981 album tour.

Clue 3 I was thinking Another Wife.

Back