Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: But if we walk in darkness, can we ever see the light?
Clue #2: A man that has but one heart will never rise to see the setting of the golden sun.
Clue #3: Kingdom of Heaven attacked.
Clue #4: That which will destroy us all striketh.
Clue #5: Has the city awoken to the noise?
Clue #6: Once we saw the chaos below, we turned our back on the destruction within.
Clue #7: Been here, been there, bought the T-shirt and shot it from the air.
Clue #8: Destroyed by the hand that will guide our land.
Clue #9: Can Jerusalem be rebuilt in here?
Clue #10: Never take hold of the flame.
Clue #11: Come back, Miranda! Don’t leave me here!
Clue #12: Again I say to you, run!
Clue #13: Into the fi-yerrrrr.
Clue #14: Being a god is hard work.
Clue #15: Nor will we see that which can be found under earth and tree or betwixt the overt crowd.
Clue #16: Can we hold on to what we have, don't exchange it?
Clue #17: The city aches within.
Clue #18: Dead men... tell no tales!
Clue #19: Ever heard o' skippin' town?
Clue #20: Be quick! Or be dead!
Clue #21: Brought him back to Sweden, where we put him in a chest...
Clue #22: Back to the front!
Clue #23: To the end of time we'll sail the seas.
Clue #24: Life is an array of endless surprises.
Clue #25: Warnings come from a loaded gun.
Clue #26: Of men.
Clue #27: An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Clue #28: Airstrike incoming, prepare to die.
Clue #29: The stars are burning.
Clue #30: Sirens. Sirens. Hungry for men tonight.
Clue #31: Scream for me, Sarajevo!

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail / Genghis Khan / Paschendale / The Legacy / Invaders / Invaders, Pt. II / Invasion / Starblind / Fortunes of War / Back In The Village / Powerslave / For The Repeated Good Of God / Wasted Years / The Number of the Beast / Be Quick Or Be Dead / Judgement of Heaven / Look for the Truth / Lightning Strikes Twice / Can I Play With Madness / When Two Worlds Collide / No Prayer For The Dying / The Mercenary / Run To The Hills / Dance of Death / Como Estais Amigos / Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / The Assassin / The Trooper / The Longest Day / Fear Is The Key / The Talisman / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / More Tea Vicar / Holy Smoke / Pass The Jam / The Unbeliever / Fates Warning / Public Enema Number One / Invasion / Invaders, Pt. III / Only The Good Die Young / The Red and the Black / Virus / Mother of Mercy / Repeat of the Ancient Mariner / Communication Breakdown / Fear of the Dark / The Aftermath / Death or Glory / The Edge of Darkness / Invaders, Pt. IV / Death of a Record Holder / Blood on the World's Hands / Ghost of the Navigator / I Live My Way

Clue #2: A man that has but one heart will never rise to see the setting of the golden sun.
Clue #6: Once we saw the chaos below, we turned our back on the destruction within.
Clue #15: Nor will we see that which can be found under earth and tree or betwixt the overt crowd.
Clue #32: Out of the silent planet.

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail / Genghis Khan / Paschendale / The Legacy / Invaders / Invaders, Pt. II / Invasion / Starblind / Fortunes of War / Back In The Village / Powerslave / For The Repeated Good Of God / Wasted Years / The Number of the Beast / Be Quick Or Be Dead / Judgement of Heaven / Look for the Truth / Lightning Strikes Twice / Can I Play With Madness / When Two Worlds Collide / No Prayer For The Dying / The Mercenary / Run To The Hills / Dance of Death / Como Estais Amigos / Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / The Assassin / The Trooper / The Longest Day / Fear Is The Key / The Talisman / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / More Tea Vicar / Holy Smoke / Pass The Jam / The Unbeliever / Fates Warning / Public Enema Number One / Invasion / Invaders, Pt. III / Only The Good Die Young / The Red and the Black / Virus / Mother of Mercy / Repeat of the Ancient Mariner / Communication Breakdown / Fear of the Dark / The Aftermath / Death or Glory / The Edge of Darkness / Invaders, Pt. IV / Death of a Record Holder / Blood on the World's Hands / Ghost of the Navigator / I Live My Way / Revelations / Afraid to Shoot Strangers / Kill Me Ce Soir / The Man Who Would Be King

eleven saintly shrouded men silhouettes stand against the sky one in front with a cross held high come to wash my sins away standing alone in the wind and rain feeling the free that is growing sensing the change in the tide again brought by the storm that is brewing feel the anxiety hold off the fear some of the doubt in the things you believe now that your faith will be put to the test nothing to do but await what is coming why is then god still protecting me even when i don't deserve it though i am blessed with an inner strength some they would call it a penance why am i meant to face this alone asking the question time and again praying to god won't keep me alive inside my head feel the fear start to rise they'll be saying their prayers when the moment comes there'll be penance to pay when it's judgement day and the guilty'll bleed when that moment comes they'll be coming to claim take your soul away the sign of the cross the name of the rose a fire in the sky the sign of the cross they'll be coming to take the eternal flame they'll be bringing us all immortality holding communion so the world be blessed my creator my god laying my soul to rest the sign of the cross the name of the rose a fire in the sky the sign of the cross yeah the sign of the cross the name of the rose a fire in the sky the sign of the cross the name of the rose the sign of the cross lost the love of heaven above chose the lust of the earth below eleven saintly shrouded men came to wash my sins away

I mean, incorrect.

Clue #32: Out of the silent planet.
Clue #33: Loud I cry out.

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail / Genghis Khan / Paschendale / The Legacy / Invaders / Invaders, Pt. II / Invasion / Starblind / Fortunes of War / Back In The Village / Powerslave / For The Repeated Good Of God / Wasted Years / The Number of the Beast / Be Quick Or Be Dead / Judgement of Heaven / Look for the Truth / Lightning Strikes Twice / Can I Play With Madness / When Two Worlds Collide / No Prayer For The Dying / The Mercenary / Run To The Hills / Dance of Death / Como Estais Amigos / Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / The Assassin / The Trooper / The Longest Day / Fear Is The Key / The Talisman / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / More Tea Vicar / Holy Smoke / Pass The Jam / The Unbeliever / Fates Warning / Public Enema Number One / Invasion / Invaders, Pt. III / Only The Good Die Young / The Red and the Black / Virus / Mother of Mercy / Repeat of the Ancient Mariner / Communication Breakdown / Fear of the Dark / The Aftermath / Death or Glory / The Edge of Darkness / Invaders, Pt. IV / Death of a Record Holder / Blood on the World's Hands / Ghost of the Navigator / I Live My Way / Revelations / Afraid to Shoot Strangers / Kill Me Ce Soir / The Man Who Would Be King / 2 Minutes To Midnight / Sign of the Cross / Massacre

If, for example, 6 guesses are posted before you post a new clue, you have to post two new clues
Can we all now agree that this change was not a good one?

Oh, and "Still Life", because that describes the momentum of this thread.

Back