Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: But if we walk in darkness, can we ever see the light?
Clue #2: A man that has but one heart will never rise to see the setting of the golden sun.
Clue #3: Kingdom of Heaven attacked.
Clue #4: That which will destroy us all striketh.
Clue #5: Has the city awoken to the noise?
Clue #6: Once we saw the chaos below, we turned our back on the destruction within.
Clue #7: Been here, been there, bought the T-shirt and shot it from the air.
Clue #8: Destroyed by the hand that will guide our land.
Clue #9: Can Jerusalem be rebuilt in here?
Clue #10: Never take hold of the flame.
Clue #11: Come back, Miranda! Don’t leave me here!
Clue #12: Again I say to you, run!
Clue #13: Into the fi-yerrrrr.
Clue #14: Being a god is hard work.
Clue #15: Nor will we see that which can be found under earth and tree or betwixt the overt crowd.
Clue #16: Can we hold on to what we have, don't exchange it?
Clue #17: The city aches within.
Clue #18: Dead men... tell no tales!
Clue #19: Ever heard o' skippin' town?
Clue #20: Be quick! Or be dead!
Clue #21: Brought him back to Sweden, where we put him in a chest...
Clue #22: Back to the front!
Clue #23: To the end of time we'll sail the seas.
Clue #24: Life is an array of endless surprises.

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail / Genghis Khan / Paschendale / The Legacy / Invaders / Invaders, Pt. II / Invasion / Starblind / Fortunes of War / Back In The Village / Powerslave / For The Repeated Good Of God / Wasted Years / The Number of the Beast / Be Quick Or Be Dead / Judgement of Heaven / Look for the Truth / Lightning Strikes Twice / Can I Play With Madness / When Two Worlds Collide / No Prayer For The Dying / The Mercenary / Run To The Hills / Dance of Death / Como Estais Amigos / Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / The Assassin / The Trooper / The Longest Day / Fear Is The Key / The Talisman / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / More Tea Vicar

Clue #2: A man that has but one heart will never rise to see the setting of the golden sun.
Clue #6: Once we saw the chaos below, we turned our back on the destruction within.
Clue #15: Nor will we see that which can be found under earth and tree or betwixt the overt crowd.
Clue #25: Warnings come from a loaded gun.

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail / Genghis Khan / Paschendale / The Legacy / Invaders / Invaders, Pt. II / Invasion / Starblind / Fortunes of War / Back In The Village / Powerslave / For The Repeated Good Of God / Wasted Years / The Number of the Beast / Be Quick Or Be Dead / Judgement of Heaven / Look for the Truth / Lightning Strikes Twice / Can I Play With Madness / When Two Worlds Collide / No Prayer For The Dying / The Mercenary / Run To The Hills / Dance of Death / Como Estais Amigos / Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / The Assassin / The Trooper / The Longest Day / Fear Is The Key / The Talisman / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / More Tea Vicar / Holy Smoke / Pass The Jam / The Unbeliever

Clue #25: Warnings come from a loaded gun.
Clue #26: Of men.

Guesses: Shadows of the Valley / The Unbeliever / Lord of the Flies / Alexander the Great / Flight of Icarus / The Fugitive / The Great Unknown / Journeyman / The Book of Souls / Lord of Light / New Frontier / Montségur / The Final Frontier / Face In The Sand / Empire of the Clouds / Tailgunner / When the fuckin wild wind blows mate / Sun and Steel / Fates Warning / Heaven Can Wait / FTGGOG / The Book of Souls / The Red and the Black / Montségur / All Dogs Go To Heaven / Clansman / Coming Home / Aces High / Isle of Avalon / Speed of Light / Childhood's End / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns / These Colours Don't Run / Sheriff of Huddersfield / I've Got The Fire / Quest For Fire / Stranger In A Strange Land / Burning Ambition / If Eternity Should Fail / Genghis Khan / Paschendale / The Legacy / Invaders / Invaders, Pt. II / Invasion / Starblind / Fortunes of War / Back In The Village / Powerslave / For The Repeated Good Of God / Wasted Years / The Number of the Beast / Be Quick Or Be Dead / Judgement of Heaven / Look for the Truth / Lightning Strikes Twice / Can I Play With Madness / When Two Worlds Collide / No Prayer For The Dying / The Mercenary / Run To The Hills / Dance of Death / Como Estais Amigos / Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / The Assassin / The Trooper / The Longest Day / Fear Is The Key / The Talisman / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / More Tea Vicar / Holy Smoke / Pass The Jam / The Unbeliever / Fates Warning / Public Enema Number One / Invasion

Back