Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Both ways.
Clue #2: Of course He does, infamous monolith.
Clue #3: "Can't you see them it's plain for all to see/They were there oh I know you don't believe me"
Clue #4: "I've lived in filth I've lived in sin/And I still smell cleaner than the shit you're in"
Clue #5: "Living on the edge it feels, it makes feel as one/Who cares now what's right or wrong, it's reality"
Clue #6: Speed of Light

Incorrect guesses: Burning Ambition, Dream of Mirrors, From Here to Eternity, Alexander the Great, Judas Be My Guide, Powerslave, Fates Warning, The Unbeliever, Satellite 15... the Final Frontier, The Red and the Black, Isle of Avalon, El Dorado, If Eternity Should Fail, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, The Apparition

Be Quick or Be Dead
Correct!

Clue #1: Both ways. - "You got to watch them - Be quick or be dead"
Clue #2: Of course He does, infamous monolith. - Albert Einstein ("one rock", i.e. a monolith, and an album relased by Infamous Records) is known for saying "God doesn't play dice" but Bruce says "Snake eyes in heaven", so...
Clue #3: "Can't you see them it's plain for all to see/They were there oh I know you don't believe me" - "See... what's ruling all our lives/See... who's pulling the strings..."
Clue #4: "I've lived in filth I've lived in sin/And I still smell cleaner than the shit you're in" - "Covered in sinners and dripping with gilt/Making your money from slime and from filth"
Clue #5: "Living on the edge it feels, it makes feel as one/Who cares now what's right or wrong, it's reality" - "He says you must vote for what you want to hear/Don't matter what's wrong as long as you're alright"
Clue #6: Speed of Light - As quick as possible.

Last edited:
No right answer so far.

Clue #1: fast buck
Clue #2: Suite Sister Mary
Clue #3: Volstead Act

Incorrect guesse: Cross-Eyed Mary/ Charlotte The Harlot// 22 Acacia Avenue/Seventh Son of a Seventh Son/Be Quick or Be Dead/Hooks In You

No to both

Clue #1: fast buck
Clue #2: Suite Sister Mary
Clue #3: Volstead Act
Clue #4: Whodunnit?

Incorrect guesse: Cross-Eyed Mary/ Charlotte The Harlot// 22 Acacia Avenue/Seventh Son of a Seventh Son/Be Quick or Be Dead/Hooks In You/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Rainmaker/The Trooper

Back