Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Both ways.
Clue #2: Of course He does, infamous monolith.
Clue #3: "Can't you see them it's plain for all to see/They were there oh I know you don't believe me"

Incorrect guesses: Burning Ambition, Dream of Mirrors, From Here to Eternity, Alexander the Great, Judas Be My Guide, Powerslave, Fates Warning

Clue #3: "Can't you see them it's plain for all to see/They were there oh I know you don't believe me"
Clue #4: "I've lived in filth I've lived in sin/And I still smell cleaner than the shit you're in"

Incorrect guesses: Burning Ambition, Dream of Mirrors, From Here to Eternity, Alexander the Great, Judas Be My Guide, Powerslave, Fates Warning, The Unbeliever, Satellite 15... the Final Frontier

Clue #4: "I've lived in filth I've lived in sin/And I still smell cleaner than the shit you're in"
Clue #5: "Living on the edge it feels, it makes feel as one/Who cares now what's right or wrong, it's reality"

Incorrect guesses: Burning Ambition, Dream of Mirrors, From Here to Eternity, Alexander the Great, Judas Be My Guide, Powerslave, Fates Warning, The Unbeliever, Satellite 15... the Final Frontier, The Red and the Black, Isle of Avalon, El Dorado

Back