Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Nope

Clue #1: dream theater
Clue #2: Simple Minds
Clue #3: in medias res
Clue #4: The Prophecy

Guesses: Look for the Truth/ To Tame A Land/ The Number of the Beast/ Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger/ Rainmaker/ 2Minutes to Midnight/ The Nomad/ The Legacy/ Death or Glory

Nope

Clue #5: Slumdog Millionaire

Guesses: Look for the Truth/ To Tame A Land/ The Number of the Beast/ Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger/ Rainmaker/ 2Minutes to Midnight/ The Nomad/ The Legacy/ Death or Glory/ The Book of Souls/ El Dorado/ The Clairvoyant

Clue #6: The Wild Life (1984)
Clue #7: Here I stand/ Look around around around...

Guesses: Look for the Truth/ To Tame A Land/ The Number of the Beast/ Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger/ Rainmaker/ 2Minutes to Midnight/ The Nomad/ The Legacy/ Death or Glory/ The Book of Souls/ El Dorado/ The Clairvoyant/ Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter/ Hooks In You/ Wildest Dreams

Look around, look around
At how lucky we are to be alive right now!

History is happening in Manhattan
And we just happen to be
In the greatest city in the world!

In the greatest city in the world!

So many possibilities. I’ll take “Gordian Knot” for 500.

Nope

Clue #6: The Wild Life (1984)
Clue #7: Here I stand/ Look around around around...
Clue #8: Skid Row, in the twilight zone?

Guesses: Look for the Truth/ To Tame A Land/ The Number of the Beast/ Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger/ Rainmaker/ 2Minutes to Midnight/ The Nomad/ The Legacy/ Death or Glory/ The Book of Souls/ El Dorado/ The Clairvoyant/ Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter/ Hooks In You/ Wildest Dreams/ Alexander The Great/ 2 A.M/ Moonchild

Back