Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

When the Wild Wind Blows

Clue the first
: a large inflatable sphere, bigger than a watermelon, smaller than a beachball.

- The song is entirely written by Steve, Maiden's local football obsessor.

Clue the second:
Fat les.

- Fat Les wrote a song called Vindaloo, and anyone who has had a Vindaloo will know that the Wild Wind frequently blows in the aftermath, if you catch my drift.

Clue the third: Methods of transport for the monarch of the United Kingdom.

- Queen have a song called "Ride the Wild Wind"

Clue the fourth:
The final bite of the second slice of, in my opinion the finest pie on Maiden's proverbial windowledge.

- I have rambled enough about my love of SSOASS, and the Final verse of the Second song states "There's got to be just more to it than this". People thought that TFF would be Maiden's final album, but there was more to come than this.

Clue the fifth:
A frequent temperature in the United Kingdom.

- The Live album for TFF was recorded in Chile and it is frequently chilly in the UK (if you ask us anyway).

Pista de la sexta: The medial temporal lobe of Kirk Hammett

- I believe this is the part of the brain associated with memory. Kirk lost and forgot many riffs he had on his phone and Steve reportedly did a similar thing with WTWWB.

Fat Les wrote a song called Vindaloo, and anyone who has had a Vindaloo will know that the Wild Wind frequently blows in the aftermath, if you catch my drift.

Brilliant :lol:

I can't promise mine will be as entertaining as that, but here we go.

Clue #1: Look out your window, baby.

When the Wild Wind Blows

Clue the first
: a large inflatable sphere, bigger than a watermelon, smaller than a beachball.

- The song is entirely written by Steve, Maiden's local football obsessor.

Clue the second:
Fat les.

- Fat Les wrote a song called Vindaloo, and anyone who has had a Vindaloo will know that the Wild Wind frequently blows in the aftermath, if you catch my drift.

Clue the third: Methods of transport for the monarch of the United Kingdom.

- Queen have a song called "Ride the Wild Wind"

Clue the fourth:
The final bite of the second slice of, in my opinion the finest pie on Maiden's proverbial windowledge.

- I have rambled enough about my love of SSOASS, and the Final verse of the Second song states "There's got to be just more to it than this". People thought that TFF would be Maiden's final album, but there was more to come than this.

Clue the fifth:
A frequent temperature in the United Kingdom.

- The Live album for TFF was recorded in Chile and it is frequently chilly in the UK (if you ask us anyway).

Pista de la sexta: The medial temporal lobe of Kirk Hammett

- I believe this is the part of the brain associated with memory. Kirk lost and forgot many riffs he had on his phone and Steve reportedly did a similar thing with WTWWB.
Keep it up and you’ll steal my role.

No to all.

Clue #2: Ordinary World

Guesses: Empire of the Clouds/The Fugitive/Prowler

Nope.

Clue #3: Steeler

Guesses: Empire of the Clouds/The Fugitive/Prowler/Strange World/2AM/Lord of Light

'fraid Not

Clue #3: Steeler
Clue #4: Lord of the Flies
Clue #5: All Guns Blazing

Guesses: Empire of the Clouds/The Fugitive/Prowler/Strange World/2AM/Lord of Light/El Dorado/The Apparition/22 Acacia Avenue/Remember Tomorrow/Different World/Gangland

Back